Sackboy
314 posts

Re: i haet hoem (or "How NOT to Voice Complaints")

May 19, 2013

Icinq wrote:

ChrisHighwind wrote:

(The following is a dramatization of those who are closed-minded when complaining about...anything, really)

home sucks, you're forced to spend millions of dollars on virtual junk that has no value and its too much like real life sibce you have to talk to people and the public spaces have people in them why are there people all over the place no privacy at all i hate home especially because i cant voice my opinion because people disagree with me and are obviously trolling because they dont agree with me im going back to xbox

(The preceding post does not represent the opinion of the OP in any way)

With all the bad grammar and spelling mistakes you made there, do you really think anyones going to take you seriously here? When I read this all I can picture is an angry special needs child. You need to bring a valid arguement to the table if you want people to really understand what your (I see you still haven't figured out the difference between your and you're) trying to say. Instead most people are just going to think this post is a complete joke.

Probably because it was a joke, genius.

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 31 of 33 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5687 posts

May 19, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Funny stuff.   Even funnier is how some of the usual suspects took it seriously.  And to all of you who "haet hoem" your mommy is calling you to your usual dinner of instant mac and cheese and special treat tonight only:  limited edition spiderman poptarts.

ChrisHighwind wrote:

(The following is a dramatization of those who are closed-minded when complaining about...anything, really)

home sucks, you're forced to spend millions of dollars on virtual junk that has no value and its too much like real life sibce you have to talk to people and the public spaces have people in them why are there people all over the place no privacy at all i hate home especially because i cant voice my opinion because people disagree with me and are obviously trolling because they dont agree with me im going back to xbox

(The preceding post does not represent the opinion of the OP in any way)

Hmm...are the Spiderman Pop-tarts s'mores or frosted cherry? If not, pass :smileytongue:

Message 32 of 33 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

May 19, 2013

I wouldn't say I'm a genus, but thanks for the comliment that was very sweet of you. Even though I know your really an MVP using an alternate account, your not so bad. :smileyhappy:

Message 33 of 33 (133 Views)