May 18 2013
By: ChrisHighwind Lombax Warrior 114 posts

i haet hoem (or "How NOT to Voice Complaints")

32 replies 460 views Edited May 18, 2013

(The following is a dramatization of those who are closed-minded when complaining about...anything, really)

home sucks, you're forced to spend millions of dollars on virtual junk that has no value and its too much like real life sibce you have to talk to people and the public spaces have people in them why are there people all over the place no privacy at all i hate home especially because i cant voice my opinion because people disagree with me and are obviously trolling because they dont agree with me im going back to xbox

(The preceding post does not represent the opinion of the OP in any way)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (460 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28749 posts

Re: i haet hoem (or "How NOT to Voice Complaints")

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

xBox doesn't have Home, at least not yet. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (448 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

May 18, 2013

Myah-hah-hah.... forced???

Since when....?

You are forced to buy and/or download updates for your game console or DLC's for your game library if you want bug fix's or new expansion content this is true and yes some of those are junk.

As for home the majority of users simply ask that people dont wander about in 'default' fashion and try to act like they are the next top model...

For someone who talks about being forced to spend millions on junk then you mention going back to xbox...

Don't forget the fact xbox live is a 'required' service to play multi-player games and using misc chat features...

Saying you hate to spend money then say your going to a console that forces you to literally spend for things other consoles give away... that is lacking in any logic.

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (422 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

May 18, 2013

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

Myah-hah-hah.... forced???

Since when....?

You are forced to buy and/or download updates for your game console or DLC's for your game library if you want bug fix's or new expansion content this is true and yes some of those are junk.

As for home the majority of users simply ask that people dont wander about in 'default' fashion and try to act like they are the next top model...

For someone who talks about being forced to spend millions on junk then you mention going back to xbox...

Don't forget the fact xbox live is a 'required' service to play multi-player games and using misc chat features...

Saying you hate to spend money then say your going to a console that forces you to literally spend for things other consoles give away... that is lacking in any logic.

I really think you need to re-read the OP, especially the parts in parentheses.

"Someday this will all come to an end. It's inevitable. You have a couple of choices. Enjoy Home while it's still here or you can worry about things you have very little control over and have a miserable time in the process." - Black_MagicWoman
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (411 Views)
Wastelander
529 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

ChrisHighwind wrote:

(The following is a dramatization of those who are closed-minded when complaining about...anything, really)

home sucks, you're forced to spend millions of dollars on virtual junk that has no value and its too much like real life sibce you have to talk to people and the public spaces have people in them why are there people all over the place no privacy at all i hate home especially because i cant voice my opinion because people disagree with me and are obviously trolling because they dont agree with me im going back to xbox

(The preceding post does not represent the opinion of the OP in any way)

With all the bad grammar and spelling mistakes you made there, do you really think anyones going to take you seriously here? When I read this all I can picture is an angry special needs child. You need to bring a valid arguement to the table if you want people to really understand what your trying to say. Instead most people are just going to think this post is a complete joke.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (397 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1894 posts

May 18, 2013
There have been a lot of posts like this lately Chris, you're correct.

It's nice for all of us to have an opinion and we should all be able to voice it openly as I suppose it's what these forums are for, discussion and feedback, so I don't mind seeing a few complaints as long they're logical.

We all have different views, though when people are upset that we don't agree with their opinion, we are all of a sudden "trolls", which is just silly, but that's the forums. :cattongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (393 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1118 posts

May 18, 2013
Guys: OP isn't serious. As Vi already stated, read the parenthesis.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (391 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2809 posts

May 18, 2013

I expected this post would get some confused responses. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (384 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

May 18, 2013
Actually when I read the OP post the top part was not in parenthese... imagine that!!

If I saw it I would have chalked it up to a trolling thread and ignored it.

So yes on re-reading it I see its a pointless posting.
From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (364 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2515 posts

May 18, 2013

;^) Chris, your satire is spot on. There have been many such threads as you have just parodied. Thanks for the chuckle. I needed that today.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (355 Views)