Sep 05 2013
By: X_Blood_Demon_8 Splicer 40 posts

i dont know how well this post will do...

8 replies 403 views Edited Sep 5, 2013

but i am doing this for my friends... i love my friends i have on home i would do anything for them even if my family gets mad at me for it. my friends are awesome and they are great game players as well. i know it is going to be a shorter post for me because class is getting ready to start here at the ivytech college here in batesville indiana. i do have to study.

one thing of advice: just try to do things for others than just your self. i have advanced and became more likable for doing so. i hope everyone on home and offline the best. i hope that everyone gets along. but if not i will be there to help those who need it... take care...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (403 Views)
Fender Bender
2827 posts

Re: i dont know how well this post will do...

Sep 5, 2013
NIce post :smileyhappy: to add - don't just do things for the sole purpose of praise. Do it from the kindness of your own heart. Having said that, someone who pretends to be nice is usually not as bad as someone who's openly rude.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (389 Views)
Limit Breaker
15990 posts

Sep 5, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
NIce post :smileyhappy: to add - don't just do things for the sole purpose of praise. Do it from the kindness of your own heart. Having said that, someone who pretends to be nice is usually not as bad as someone who's openly rude.

You're so very right Ed, But even if you do it right people still find a way to hate. That has been on my mind since starting Home. Crazy toi think but there are a few who can talk in dark corners and it is what it is. Not you Ed. I was talking in general. People who only see what they want to see. Without even knowing the truth or without even knowing you.

This has been my only dissapointment with a very few in the community. Sad thing is that it should not be that way. Everyone here that I see and many many many in Home do something good for the community. We need more of that.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (360 Views)
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

This is a really nice post you made here. I think anyone would concider thenselves lucky to have a friend like you. The only problem here is your kind of giving away too much information about yourself like what city and state you live in, what school you go to, and I believe you also used your real name in your signature. You made it very easy for someone on here to track you down. And you don't know what kind of psycho may be lurking on these forums... including myself. Haha just kidding...or am I? :catmad:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (335 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Sep 10, 2013

that is very very true ed. i do it from the kindness in my heart if i were to die i just want to know i made a difference. i do it for others not for myself. i would do anything for anyone who needs it. if i had the money, i would help the economy, businesses, and everyone who needs it. if i could i would like to be on the secret millonair lol. i just have to do school and design games and technology the way i have planed. take care ed.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Sep 10, 2013

thank you bobsfed. i am glad u think i would make a nice friend. what u said about ppl tracking me down made me think. thanks for that. it kind of freaks me out. i am glad u brought it to my attention.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (238 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Sep 10, 2013

i just gave u a kudo for bringing the awareness of being tracked down to me. thx and take care...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Sep 10, 2013

No problem. Just remember that this is the internet and it doesn't matter what gender or what age you are. You just always have to be careful and not give out personal information about yourself. Thanks for the kudo! :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5821 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Nice post you have certainly made, and I would love to wish you the best on your future endeavors. Although I haven't met you on Home, you'll always have a home that is PlayStation Home and the forums itself, X_Blood_Demon_8. Good luck with your education at your local college. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (170 Views)
0 Likes