Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 10 2013
By: chicagotops Uncharted Territory 1729 posts

i cant decide..??

29 replies 679 views Edited Nov 10, 2013

what to do to my mansion garage now that i dont need a gift machine and 3D printer in a space.

free at last!!

so those free slots turned into what i always wanted to do to this space..

this was the first space i got as it was from the welcome back package. thats how i joined home.

and ever since its been my to go space for the gift machine and setting new things.

my junk space and a space i never wanted anything to do with in the first place.

well im stuck with it much like that sodium salt game space.. and well, now im free of those machines.

i always wanted a garden space here and the beautiful fountain is a great center piece.

so i got my plants out. (i love my plants) and well in a matter of minutes i got my garden and now im in a dilemma because i really liked my pile of junk i had there since the begining and accumulated thru time. 

its a yard sale and a garbage pile..

i hated this place and having it so filled with junk seemed appropriate. or my garage sale.. its garbage so is how i felt for this space.

but now i can have my garden and heres the outcome of what i had free in slots from getting rid of the machines.

i have an awesome plant collection.

i love my plants.. 

but heres my pile of junk thats accumulated thru time..

i can have the garage sale to put an end to all yard sales or have another place of serenity where the only thing worthy of this space is the palm trees and beautiful center fountain. and will be put as the focal point instead of just being there. 

my garbake pile is neato though...

maybe i'll leave it as is and have a ying yang sorta space with what i have already in place.

i cant decide, but if u like one or the other pick ur side.. 

peace or chaotic..?

the garden i put in a couple mins..

i really like it now that i have alot of pieces and well i can go all out on this.

sigh :smileysad:

- Restless Dreams.
Message 1 of 30 (679 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2873 posts

Re: i cant decide..??

Nov 10, 2013

;^) Love the yard sale look. Junk yards can be so much more interesting than manicured yards and gardens....

Message 2 of 30 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 10, 2013
Junkyard dogs.
Only ppl that like to prowl like yard sales. Lol.
But there's organization on the other side..
Im feeling the yin and the yang.
But I'm thinking we need a landfill type of a space.
Wish I had one. This mansion garage was my landfill.
Would be nice the car pound lot from one of the nightmare of elm streets movie. I think 4.
Where Freddy brings in the chubby black guy and his dog companion for a showdown in hell.
That would be a dream space indeed. Then my junkyard could go all in full effect. Maybe have freely show up.
Junkyards ftw.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 3 of 30 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1337 posts

Nov 10, 2013

Your photo here has to be the best green-space usage ever of the Mansion Garage :

chicagotops wrote:

I too have always wondered how to make this space workable, and this is quite an eye-opener.  Thank you so much for sharing this gardener's pavillion.

Admittedly, for the "junkyard sale" look, you seem to have a gift for making the chaotic display look like art.  I might add however that estate barons who own Italian Baroque-style water fountain "features" do not, in general, tend to collect old transformers, nor used tires, nor recycled oil drums :smileywink:

Indeed the junkyard presentation would look equally at home in the Post-Apocalyptic Apartment.  Good work, keep it up :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 30 (595 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 10, 2013
Thx.
I'm deco pro master tops.
But I really want to go all out and make the ultimate garden here.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 5 of 30 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6448 posts

Nov 10, 2013
I like both. Perhaps the challenge of combining the two styles into something you like is the best option here. Everyone shows off their flowers and trees, and a few show off junk, but I've never seen anyone show off both in the same space.
Message 6 of 30 (565 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2013
Thx.
I'm not like anyone.
Both junkyard and garden are set in place here.
One across the other.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 7 of 30 (538 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
439 posts

Nov 10, 2013
Tops I'm with buck on this one...kinda diggin the " lush vegetation meets floating garbage barge" look before. If there is anyone that can pull this look together Itz you. Work that tops magic on it! Too bad we couldn't see a before and after shots (prior to any deco treatment), it would feel like a HDTV show.
bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 8 of 30 (503 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Nov 10, 2013

I have a bar and game room in mine ; ) with an outside eating area. I am still trying what to do with my new Complex 2 space, until I buy the other parts for it,lol

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 30 (481 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 10, 2013
Thx a lot mr mason.
I'm quite attached to my junk. Lol.
It's been growing since the beginning and I had a lot more going on there. But needed more plants out to complete the setup.
Doesn't make me a hoarder. I'm anything but. But it's hard to say no to this pile of junk.
It's not as easy as saying bye to the pile of junk some of my friends were. Lol.
They place a table and all a sudden it's great Hun. :smileywink: smiley wink and whatever nonsense they spew from their lil' excitement.
Gotta love bimbos.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 10 of 30 (436 Views)