Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 03 2013
By: Taliesin_2943 Lombax Warrior 174 posts
Offline

how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

17 replies 430 views Edited Dec 3, 2013

i went to the atomic republic park and i was walking around in my bear avatar and this girl walked up and was acting all rude and hateful while i was talking to someone and making winnie the pooh jokes cause im a bear and all and she kept on and so i was like do u not know who winnie the pooh is and shes all no im an adult and im like that alone should mean u have some idea who it is and she went on to say how shes friends with people at sony and how we can fight she would win how im being a bully and imlike i was walking around making winnie the pooh jokes and references and she and her guy friend walk up to me and started harrassing me and somehow im the bully? id like to report her but i dont want it to come back and kick me in the butt cause it says clearly if i make a "false" report i get suspended or banned

 

Message 1 of 18 (430 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
16536 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013

You shouldn't get your account suspended if you've done nothing wrong.

Message 2 of 18 (424 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/08/2013
Offline
174 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013

alright if she keeps it up ill report her

Message 3 of 18 (420 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/01/2008
Online
993 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2013

I would be careful though, as there are people who have gotten in trouble for using harsh language against trouble makers. :manwink: If this is you, I recommend that you don't report anything. Often times, these people get suspended while the trouble makers roam free. Both the reporter and the reported CAN get in trouble.

Message 4 of 18 (412 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1732 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013
Definitely never resort to profanity of any kind when someone angers you on there even if that person swore at you first. When someone swears at Tranny, the responses back are usually something like: "Oh look, it curses! How original!" or "You know someone's mad when you get a mouthful of asterisks."
Message 5 of 18 (348 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/08/2013
Offline
174 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Definitely never resort to profanity of any kind when someone angers you on there even if that person swore at you first. When someone swears at Tranny, the responses back are usually something like: "Oh look, it curses! How original!" or "You know someone's mad when you get a mouthful of asterisks."

lol ill remember that :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 18 (313 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
1673 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Definitely never resort to profanity of any kind when someone angers you on there even if that person swore at you first. When someone swears at Tranny, the responses back are usually something like: "Oh look, it curses! How original!" or "You know someone's mad when you get a mouthful of asterisks."

I think that would be an "earful" or perhaps, since we type on Home, an "eyeful". The offender has a mouthful. (Just sayin')

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 7 of 18 (308 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/20/2013
Offline
153 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013

Taliesin_2943 wrote:

i went to the atomic republic park and i was walking around in my bear avatar and this girl walked up and was acting all rude and hateful while i was talking to someone and making winnie the pooh jokes cause im a bear and all and she kept on and so i was like do u not know who winnie the pooh is and shes all no im an adult and im like that alone should mean u have some idea who it is and she went on to say how shes friends with people at sony and how we can fight she would win how im being a bully and imlike i was walking around making winnie the pooh jokes and references and she and her guy friend walk up to me and started harrassing me and somehow im the bully? id like to report her but i dont want it to come back and kick me in the butt cause it says clearly if i make a "false" report i get suspended or banned

 


it looks like you just might need the help of an expert in reporting people, somebody who has dedicated their lives to it. you need the help of.......

i better not mention his/her name, for i might incur their wrath, but fear not, he/she should arrive soon to drop 2 cents worth of knowledge on you.:smileywink:

Message 8 of 18 (273 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2011
Online
350 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Taliesin_2943 wrote:

i went to the atomic republic park and i was walking around in my bear avatar and this girl walked up and was acting all rude and hateful while i was talking to someone and making winnie the pooh jokes cause im a bear and all and she kept on and so i was like do u not know who winnie the pooh is and shes all no im an adult and im like that alone should mean u have some idea who it is and she went on to say how shes friends with people at sony and how we can fight she would win how im being a bully and imlike i was walking around making winnie the pooh jokes and references and she and her guy friend walk up to me and started harrassing me and somehow im the bully? id like to report her but i dont want it to come back and kick me in the butt cause it says clearly if i make a "false" report i get suspended or banned

 


it looks like you just might need the help of an expert in reporting people, somebody who has dedicated their lives to it. you need the help of.......

i better not mention his/her name, for i might incur their wrath, but fear not, he/she should arrive soon to drop 2 cents worth of knowledge on you.:smileywink:


Hall monitor? :smileywink:

Message 9 of 18 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/20/2013
Offline
153 posts
 

Re: how can i report someone without getting my account suspended?

Dec 3, 2013

RogueQ wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Taliesin_2943 wrote:

i went to the atomic republic park and i was walking around in my bear avatar and this girl walked up and was acting all rude and hateful while i was talking to someone and making winnie the pooh jokes cause im a bear and all and she kept on and so i was like do u not know who winnie the pooh is and shes all no im an adult and im like that alone should mean u have some idea who it is and she went on to say how shes friends with people at sony and how we can fight she would win how im being a bully and imlike i was walking around making winnie the pooh jokes and references and she and her guy friend walk up to me and started harrassing me and somehow im the bully? id like to report her but i dont want it to come back and kick me in the butt cause it says clearly if i make a "false" report i get suspended or banned

 


it looks like you just might need the help of an expert in reporting people, somebody who has dedicated their lives to it. you need the help of.......

i better not mention his/her name, for i might incur their wrath, but fear not, he/she should arrive soon to drop 2 cents worth of knowledge on you.:smileywink:


Hall monitor? :smileywink:


although i am relatively new 'round these parts, i would imagine the unnamed person has been known as that.

Message 10 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes