Oct 05 2012
By: baddie21 First Son 25 posts

home tycoon record player

2 replies 265 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

so i wanted to buy home tycoon record player but i don't know what kinda music it plays how many songs and if it works in any personal space anymore know this please let me know

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Re: home tycoon record player

Oct 5, 2012

baddie21 wrote:

so i wanted to buy home tycoon record player but i don't know what kinda music it plays how many songs and if it works in any personal space anymore know this please let me know

Well, the description does state that it plays the Home Tycoon soundtrack. I would imagine this means you can find out exactly what type of music that is by listening to what's in the Home Tycoon game space. Also, I am quite certain that it will work just fine in any of your personal spaces.

Home Signature.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)
Wastelander
731 posts

Re: home tycoon record player

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

the Home Tycoon radio has a mix of music , some whimsical and kinda spooky , some kinda rock . is pretty ok . it has an advantage over other radios on Home in that you can hear it ANYWHERE in your space , including outside the barriers . that's a big plus for me (:  so , if you like to party on your roof this is the one to buy .  also , it only takes up 4 furniture slots . a HUGE plus ! 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)