Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 11 2012
By: Omega_Chains Splicer 58 posts
Accepted Solution

home tycoon help

7 replies 593 views Edited Oct 11, 2012

ive finished a lot of the quest given by magnus most recently destroying the coal powerplant tyo set up windmills. then destroying the windmills.

but now idk what to do and it looks lila i have no quests is that end of questline??

Message 1 of 8 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Re: home tycoon help

Oct 11, 2012

After that you build a bunch of houses (I think 6?), then that quest chain is over.  As far as I know, there are no more quests unless you buy one of the expansions.

Message 2 of 8 (590 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 2, 2012

hi how do  I begin to build my city, can u help me please. are their instructions to help others.

how do u buy a car to ride in home tycoon city?

thanks

Message 3 of 8 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Nov 2, 2012

You can start a city just by playing through the missions.  Once you've finished all the free missions, you'll have a good set of buildings in your city, and a lot more will be unlocked for your use.  After that, you need some money, so try to save up for decent cash buildings.  I've got 12 Globosyn towers, for example.

[to buy a car] I think you go to the store from planner mode.  There should be an option for vehicles in there

Message 4 of 8 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 4, 2012

thanks. But I go to my city there is nothing there but land. then I go back again and there was buildings there, I have a growth of 100%, then when I go back there is just land. as if nothing is being saved or downloaded. what can I do and where do I find the missions to work through. Please help me.

Why can't I drive my car in my city? a pop up says unable to use but when I go to another city to visit I can drive my car there. Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 8 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Nov 4, 2012

email info@hellfiregames.com they will sort everything out for you. hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 8 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I have a question about Home Tycoon, I still dont understand what the little running man icon means.

Is the percentage employment or unemployment?

Mines at 16%, if its unemployment then it doesn't sound very good, but if its employment, then thats sounds terribe and  I dont think I'll be getting voted back in as mayor come next election day.

I know it seems a bit of a newbie question but I just never really understood what its for.

Thankyou in advance for any answers.

Message 7 of 8 (435 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26115 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I have a question about Home Tycoon, I still dont understand what the little running man icon means.

It indicates the percentage of people who are employeed.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 8 (412 Views)
0 Likes