Last Guardian
10394 posts

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 16, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

GTA4 (& maybe GTA5) lose because of poor driving physics & dull story telling. The only way GTA can be good is on PC if you mod the heck out of it. And some of it is even desperate pandering to Saints Row fans when they mod in Saints Row Weapons.

Finally Saints Row 2 & 3 win for simply having clothes on PS Home. Maybe they have GTA clothes on Xbox 360, but Xbox Avatars are of childish (as they look like children) quality & you get stuck with only one gender.

LOLWUT?

but really, The Saints wins because they have some PS Home items? sorry but WUT?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 49 (307 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3827 posts

Aug 17, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

Looking forward to this, we should have a Home party in someone's GTAV apartment then proceed to wreak a little havok around the city. 16 player personal space / city sandbox...looks like they thought of everything :smileyhappy:

The apartment in the preview is like a harbor studio, I bet the TV plays more stuff than the Mansion one in Home...

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

REPUBLICAN SPACE RANGERS!!!

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 49 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 17, 2013

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

Did you forget what forum board you wandered into? This is SONY. LOL

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4

To be honest with you. Xbox having a better version than PS3? let me check the comparison...yep, almost the same thing but with PC, whoa whoa whoa thats a whole another story

no? fine i can tell you: PC hads almost better graphs depends on how power yo computatora, Mods that can make the game better, and everything else...PC...yep...here the story, watch this video 

and one more thing to say: Please don't say "OMG XBOX HAS BETTER GRAPH THAN PS3" again. I'm getting tired of it

dude it looks like u started trolling me in english but then u just typed random words. if u just type it in ur own language and use google translate it would be easier to understand

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 49 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 17, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

microsoft will hopefully have the biggest influence on gta5 in a way that it will look and play better on xbox. gta4 was far superior whn played on xbox .            i will probably get trolled for saying that

I noticed you used the word hopefully - that  indicates to me that you're not as sure as you want to make people believe.

Anyway, I at one time played Xbox as well as Playstation and Wii...  But when Xbox and Wii started collecting dust, I knew what console was best for me,,, it's all about the games, especially exclusive games and Sony is light years ahead of the competition in that area.

Sorry you are stuck in a rut and feel you have to defend a console that is inferior, but that's the choices in life people make:smileysad:

ok so if its all about games wouldn't it make sense to play on the console the games were developed for? almost every multi platform game is developed for xbox          thats y ps3 users usually have to wait for a patch to fix the game

I don't just play multiplayer games,,, I like groundbreaking think outside the box games...   Something Xbox has failed to do because they refuse to allow creativity - even the latest version of Halo borrowed the look and feel of Killzone... SMH.

lol dude u just confused multi platform with multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 49 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29004 posts

Aug 17, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

microsoft will hopefully have the biggest influence on gta5 in a way that it will look and play better on xbox. gta4 was far superior whn played on xbox .            i will probably get trolled for saying that

I noticed you used the word hopefully - that  indicates to me that you're not as sure as you want to make people believe.

Anyway, I at one time played Xbox as well as Playstation and Wii...  But when Xbox and Wii started collecting dust, I knew what console was best for me,,, it's all about the games, especially exclusive games and Sony is light years ahead of the competition in that area.

Sorry you are stuck in a rut and feel you have to defend a console that is inferior, but that's the choices in life people make:smileysad:

ok so if its all about games wouldn't it make sense to play on the console the games were developed for? almost every multi platform game is developed for xbox          thats y ps3 users usually have to wait for a patch to fix the game

I don't just play multiplayer games,,, I like groundbreaking think outside the box games...   Something Xbox has failed to do because they refuse to allow creativity - even the latest version of Halo borrowed the look and feel of Killzone... SMH.

lol dude u just confused multi platform with multiplayer

She isn't a dude! 

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 49 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Aug 17, 2013

i think the correct term is dudette right Joanna?

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 49 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1821 posts

Aug 17, 2013

I never played GTA because of the "gang theme". Same thing with Uproar. GTAV look like a really nice environement but I probably won't play it for the same reason. Thats me.

As for the PsHome influence. I think Home itself was influenced by other MMO's before. If you're building that kind of game/environnement in 2013 selling appartements just make sense. Sure companies look at what others are doing but I don't see a defenitive Home influence.

-Doc

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 49 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 17, 2013
Decorating on gta.
Sweet. Already I know I'll be rocking some major apartments on gta.
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 49 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Aug 18, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4

To be honest with you. Xbox having a better version than PS3? let me check the comparison...yep, almost the same thing but with PC, whoa whoa whoa thats a whole another story

no? fine i can tell you: PC hads almost better graphs depends on how power yo computatora, Mods that can make the game better, and everything else...PC...yep...here the story, watch this video 

and one more thing to say: Please don't say "OMG XBOX HAS BETTER GRAPH THAN PS3" again. I'm getting tired of it

dude it looks like u started trolling me in english but then u just typed random words. if u just type it in ur own language and use google translate it would be easier to understand

okay :smileyhappy:

Screenshot_4.png

honest: Say the guy who typed English as well. heck my main language is even english as well :smileytongue:

but not trollin' it's the honest words

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 49 (216 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 18, 2013

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

okay :smileyhappy:

honest: Say the guy who typed English as well. heck my main language is even english as well :smileytongue:

but not trollin' it's the honest words

so u typed in broken english that english is ur first language? lol u illiterate troll

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 49 (199 Views)
0 Likes