Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3968 posts

Re: home influence on gta5 online

Aug 16, 2013

over on computerandvideogames.com they had an interview with Leslie Benzies & he says they been workin this ever since GTA III & I actually find it funny that ppl are comparing GTA Online to Home cuz GTA Online may only hold 16 ppl but its so much better, so much more to do & each person can go wherever they want & do whatever they want, I can't wait till GTA5 comes out & GTA Online doesn't come out till October 1st so we'll be able to enjoy the Single Player b4 we sell our souls to the Multiplayer lol

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 11 of 49 (328 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6126 posts

Aug 16, 2013

ptmacey wrote:

after just watching gta5 online video it struck me how much it seems to be inspired by pshome particularly one section states "buy apartments and invite youre friends over".

i just wondered on people opinions of the similarities and the not so similar,

in some respects i always hoped home would end up like this  with lots of fun games  etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TiCx78220i

its sure gonna give the fams somewhere to hangout lol

I thought the same thing PT, especially the way the video played out.

I look forward to trying it - maybe our paths will cross... try not to shoot me lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 49 (313 Views)
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Aug 16, 2013

first Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn thread and now GTA Online thread :smileytongue:

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 13 of 49 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Aug 16, 2013

gamer_316 wrote:

over on computerandvideogames.com they had an interview with Leslie Benzies & he says they been workin this ever since GTA III & I actually find it funny that ppl are comparing GTA Online to Home cuz GTA Online may only hold 16 ppl but its so much better, so much more to do & each person can go wherever they want & do whatever they want, I can't wait till GTA5 comes out & GTA Online doesn't come out till October 1st so we'll be able to enjoy the Single Player b4 we sell our souls to the Multiplayer lol

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Final-Fantasy-Series/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Online-vs-Playstation-...

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 14 of 49 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2580 posts

Aug 16, 2013

If anything I think it's more of taste to what is to come in the next generation of consoles and game like The Division comes to mind.

Message 15 of 49 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 16, 2013

microsoft will hopefully have the biggest influence on gta5 in a way that it will look and play better on xbox. gta4 was far superior whn played on xbox .            i will probably get trolled for saying that

Message 16 of 49 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2038 posts

Aug 16, 2013
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

Did you forget what forum board you wandered into? This is SONY. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 17 of 49 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
You mean "Flip Flop Soft"? The company who doesnt even know who they are or what they're doing? The company that stated at E3 "This is the XBox One. We cannot change anything or remove any of these features. What you see is what you get." Then 2 months later, they go back on practically EVERYTHING they said couldnt be undone. You mean THAT company? LOL

The 360 sucks. XBox One sucks. Microsoft sucks. Sony will rule next gen with PS4, and...GTA5 will be superior on PS3 and even better when it gets ported to PS4.

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4

Message 18 of 49 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Aug 16, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

awww ur such a well trained fan boy. dont get mad at me cuz i stated a fact about xbox having the better version of gta4

Oh really? And this is coming from someone who has an ID XboxIsBetter. Talk about irony. Give it a rest. 

Message 19 of 49 (260 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6126 posts

Aug 16, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

microsoft will hopefully have the biggest influence on gta5 in a way that it will look and play better on xbox. gta4 was far superior whn played on xbox .            i will probably get trolled for saying that

I noticed you used the word hopefully - that  indicates to me that you're not as sure as you want to make people believe.

Anyway, I at one time played Xbox as well as Playstation and Wii...  But when Xbox and Wii started collecting dust, I knew what console was best for me,,, it's all about the games, especially exclusive games and Sony is light years ahead of the competition in that area.

Sorry you are stuck in a rut and feel you have to defend a console that is inferior, but that's the choices in life people make:smileysad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 49 (239 Views)
0 Likes