Jan 01 2013
By: mrdiamond666 Fender Bender 4228 posts

help with high scoring xp in aurora personal space shooter game please

2 replies 85 views Edited Jan 1, 2013
Any tips and tricks in scoring high in the aurora personal space shooter game would be appreaciated. Thank you.
Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1525 posts

Re: help with high scoring xp in aurora personal space shooter game please

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

A games I learned to love to hate or is it hate to love? Anyway, I was able to raise my score by shooting ahead of the "targets". Also use burst of rapid fire with short rest, so as to not overheat. cannons. Their is a point system for the targets, if you read the intro instructions. If I remember, the small blue satellite disks gave you the most points. Other than that, practice, practice, and more practice. The game is free after all, once you buy Aurora Island Personal Space or even better yet... use a friend's space. 

Hope this helps,

Mru

Posted Image
Message 2 of 3 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4412 posts

Re: help with high scoring xp in aurora personal space shooter game please

Jan 1, 2013
All you need is a score of 2000 to get max xp. I start the game by slowly rotating the camera to look for small satellite ships and other enemies. You can usually spot them as they spawn and shoot them down extremely fast that way. Don't hold the shoot button, simply tap it to avoid excessive overheating. Then just keep an eye on the radar and shoot them down right as they appear. Stay ahead of them, and you should easily get 2,000 before they start spawning too quickly to keep up with.
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)