Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5010 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

xoO_CutiePie_Oox wrote:

I saw two girls were dancing  with this dance move at glittering beach today.   When I asked themwhere did they got them, they said don't remember how they got them.


Sure u should of said u know they HACKED them and there being Reported for Hacking.... See how Quick they disapear then!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 21 of 83 (924 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2012
Offline
159 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

So your saying they should crack down and ban an estimated 5000+ users? Cause that's probably not close to the real number of people with exploits now im not taking sides im just throwing some observations ive seen out there. 1. If they did that's a major profit deduction due to the fact that most "Hackers" spend more money on home that the average user. 2. Hasn't ItemServerExploit been around since 08, Its um 4 years later i sense something...Oh yeah nothing happening. But hey that's my thoughts on that.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 22 of 83 (901 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29220 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

So your saying they should crack down and ban an estimated 5000+ users? Cause that's probably not close to the real number of people with exploits now im not taking sides im just throwing some observations ive seen out there. 1. If they did that's a major profit deduction due to the fact that most "Hackers" spend more money on home that the average user. 2. Hasn't ItemServerExploit been around since 08, Its um 4 years later i sense something...Oh yeah nothing happening. But hey that's my thoughts on that.


Yes it has been around forever. Fixing the exploits would be a good thing don't you think? And I'd also love a link that shows that hackers spend more money on Home than regular users. 

Message 23 of 83 (900 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2012
Offline
159 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

My observations are based on in-home sightings and something that are based on the "if" factor. Most hackers ive seen not only have exploits but they have items from they're regular region purchased either... A. To match they're exploits in color theme etc B. To make they're exploits look more appealing. Example 1. Hatsune miku leek..Lets say you see a person in default or reward clothing holding a leek, The leek is not intensified but the outfit nor is matched in color. Take the same leek and look through the items in the region that can be purchased and find one either matching in color or matching in theme (Theme either being the glow of the leek or the region of the leek and in some cases its food reference) That's my theory which I brought my Opinion that you want a link to out. Most people want to make they're "Special Items" More openly noticeable and appealing. Kind of like a house you buy the house empty and make it appealing by adding furnishings and landscaping. On the first note I have no opinion as to if Exploits should be banned, One reason why is...Look what barely released...MALE attitude hair, Which was brought into the viewing of home by a cross gender merge. Only took what 6 months for them to release it but it was founded by a .......You guessed it Hacker.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 24 of 83 (891 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29220 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

My observations are based on in-home sightings and something that are based on the "if" factor. Most hackers ive seen not only have exploits but they have items from they're regular region purchased either... 

 

**snip**


Doesn't mean they spend more money than regular users. They just get items using exploits. It's not hard to do if one is willing to pay for it and give others access to their account. That is part of Home I suppose and it's been a part of home for a long time.

 

If regular users want particular items from other regions the best they can do is ask for them in the suggestions threads. Chances are other region laws and licensing will prevent that but if you don't ask I suppose you don't get. 

Message 25 of 83 (887 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2012
Offline
159 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

Not to seem "Trollish" in anyway. Im thinking that your outlook is "Hackers only have exploited items and they don't purchase on home" I may be wrong but that's the thing

that I took for that reply. Wearing full on ise from head to toe im told is insane and will get you noticed and banned. Most of which ive seen wear 1 to 2 items per outfit mainly the smallest items.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 26 of 83 (883 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29220 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

Not to seem "Trollish" in anyway. Im thinking that your outlook is "Hackers only have exploited items and they don't purchase on home" I may be wrong but that's the thing

that I took for that reply. Wearing full on ise from head to toe im told is insane and will get you noticed and banned. Most of which ive seen wear 1 to 2 items per outfit mainly the smallest items.


I'm not saying that but your insistance that they spend more money is simply not true. Plain and simple. They break the TOS. Giving someone your account information so that they can load their account with ISE items doesn't equate to their being big spenders. 

 

That's not to say they don't spend money. 

 

It's my understanding that ISE methods have been patched in the past. Would be nice if the current methods were patched as well. 

Message 27 of 83 (878 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5010 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

TheLunaticParade wrote:

Not to seem "Trollish" in anyway. Im thinking that your outlook is "Hackers only have exploited items and they don't purchase on home" I may be wrong but that's the thing

that I took for that reply. Wearing full on ise from head to toe im told is insane and will get you noticed and banned. Most of which ive seen wear 1 to 2 items per outfit mainly the smallest items.


I'm not saying that but your insistance that they spend more money is simply not true. Plain and simple. They break the TOS. Giving someone your account information so that they can load their account with ISE items doesn't equate to their being big spenders. 

 

That's not to say they don't spend money. 

 

It's my understanding that ISE methods have been patched in the past. Would be nice if the current methods were patched as well. 


U tell em' Joanna! All ISE hacks should be FIXED permently this has gone on way to long and no action taken to prevent it...

 

I been on Home since Feb 2009 and i have Bought more on HOME than any of those ISE hackers that's for sure... Why would they Buy anything when they can just Hack FREE item's and wear those and make ya look at them like look at what i got Ha Ha Ha!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 28 of 83 (831 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 2, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

TheLunaticParade wrote:

Not to seem "Trollish" in anyway. Im thinking that your outlook is "Hackers only have exploited items and they don't purchase on home" I may be wrong but that's the thing

that I took for that reply. Wearing full on ise from head to toe im told is insane and will get you noticed and banned. Most of which ive seen wear 1 to 2 items per outfit mainly the smallest items.


I'm not saying that but your insistance that they spend more money is simply not true. Plain and simple. They break the TOS. Giving someone your account information so that they can load their account with ISE items doesn't equate to their being big spenders. 

 

That's not to say they don't spend money. 

 

It's my understanding that ISE methods have been patched in the past. Would be nice if the current methods were patched as well. 


U tell em' Joanna! All ISE hacks should be FIXED permently this has gone on way to long and no action taken to prevent it...

 

I been on Home since Feb 2009 and i have Bought more on HOME than any of those ISE hackers that's for sure... Why would they Buy anything when they can just Hack FREE item's and wear those and make ya look at them like look at what i got Ha Ha Ha!

 

 


Is that how you feel when you realize people still have the Criss Angel couch?

Message 29 of 83 (826 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2012
Offline
159 posts
 

Re: hed kandi dance moves

Jan 9, 2013

I know this is a bit late, I don't check back on threads usually. Question for you DCS.....I've seen some other posts on some other threads, They are very similar to the one you posted here, My question is....What (Thing/Observation/Idea) made you hate ISE? Was it the fact that you did not have the know-how to do it yourself? The jealousy of others who have it? Personal belief brought on by observations? Or no one to pay to have it added to your acct? This has gotten my curiosity up since you have a fierce hatred of ISE and those who have obtained it rather it be themselves or purchased and loaded.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 30 of 83 (754 Views)
Reply
0 Likes