Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 26 2013
By: theaubad Lombax Warrior 155 posts

headphones with live radio

5 replies 182 views Edited Sep 26, 2013

i was wondering if the home staff would consider creating headphones with live streaming radio. like the radios for sale in the music store. i enjoy poker and acorn park and both would be better with music to me. idk if its possible to do. but if so i would certainly buy a set. thank you for your time. Aubad

Message 1 of 6 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

Re: headphones with live radio

Sep 26, 2013

Sounds nice. You should put your suggestion here and maybe a 3rd party developer might consider it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/September-2013-Suggestions-Thread/td-p/41510...

Message 2 of 6 (178 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Sep 26, 2013
That would be awesome! >^_^<
Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 3 of 6 (160 Views)
I Only Post Everything
529 posts

Sep 26, 2013
It sounds nice, in theory. But pretty much an impossibility in reality. It’s a forgone conclusion that any streaming takes x amount of bandwidth, so it’s one thing to have this in a private apartment with its own dedicated server space. But in a public space that accommodates up to 50 people, to say nothing of having multiple “headphone users”. And other users doing other activities? Well, you can see where this is headed.

It’s be cheaper, easier, more effective and less taxing on Home servers just to plug a set of earbuds in an iPod or radio.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3267 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:
It sounds nice, in theory. But pretty much an impossibility in reality. It’s a forgone conclusion that any streaming takes x amount of bandwidth, so it’s one thing to have this in a private apartment with its own dedicated server space. But in a public space that accommodates up to 50 people, to say nothing of having multiple “headphone users”. And other users doing other activities? Well, you can see where this is headed.

It’s be cheaper, easier, more effective and less taxing on Home servers just to plug a set of earbuds in an iPod or radio.

That's pretty much what I do. I have my playlist on my P/C and fire it up when I log onto home.

Home music isn't the greatest anyways. Plus with my own playlist I have the option to repeat a song(s) if I choose to do so.:womanhappy:

It definitely be a neat option though if the developer could get it to work.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 5 of 6 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Hi. I am simply posting a suggestion that i personally feel would be something i would enjoy. the radio stations on PS home have a nice variety to choose from. it is awesome we have live streaming radio at all. thank you for taking your time to reply. :smileyhappy:

i have some knowledge that may be useful to you later. :smileyhappy: 

PS Home.. 

apartments hold 12 people, clubs hold 32 people, lounges hold 64 people. 

you may know this. but i thought it might be nice to add to post for folk who may not.

Thank you. your friend Aubad

Message 6 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Likes