Jul 20 2007
By: JCampos07 Monster Hunter 38 posts

false dates are getting annoying

8 replies 4 views Edited Jul 20, 2007
Everyone is ready to be on Home and so am I, but all these posts of when is comming out and when its not comming out is getting kinda annoying. Everyone gets their hopes up and then bam! their down.  So I think people should just wait untill they get it and quick with the guesses, its gonna come out when sony decides to do it, and when it does come out its gonna be awsome so just wait for it and stop putting false dates and lets just wait for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: false dates are getting annoying

Jul 20, 2007
Agreed. It's gonna come out at some point, and when it does, it will be very exciting.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

Jul 20, 2007
yea i agree too, i can't wait until Home is released.  but false dates to get everyone hyped up, is annoying. just wait until its officialy confirmed.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2594 posts

Jul 20, 2007

Tensa_Zangetsu wrote:
Everyone is ready to be on Home and so am I, but all these posts of when is comming out and when its not comming out is getting kinda annoying. Everyone gets their hopes up and then bam! their down.  So I think people should just wait untill they get it and quick with the guesses, its gonna come out when sony decides to do it, and when it does come out its gonna be awsome so just wait for it and stop putting false dates and lets just wait for it.

Yeah, Tell me about it....
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jul 20, 2007
False Hope is great !!! I thrive on misery !!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 20, 2007
I just tend to ignore false dates.....but somewhere deep down I somewhat believe them and then get disappointed.
3 Out Of 2 People Don't Understand Fractions. My ID is stickyblah feel free to add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1841 posts

Jul 20, 2007

Tensa_Zangetsu wrote:

The most annoying was the 20 July fake... It was photoshopped and that was stated at least 239283923892 times, but people still seem to post the fakes....
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jul 20, 2007
That or the board is flooded with "ZOMG ITZ OUT!" posts.

Playstation 3 60 Gigabite Owner
Fight and you may die; Run and you will live, at least for a while.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jul 20, 2007
august must be sure date
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes