Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (335 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2995 posts

Re: exclusive x7 night club

Jul 24, 2013

If you have PS+, your in!  :smileywink:

Also the mansion, gem suit bundle, and a few other things will get you in if you have those.   I don't remember all of them off the top of my head, but if you approach the bouncer on the left side of the rope in the entrance, it lists all of them.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (324 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Cyber_Descendant wrote:

Recently I came across the exclusive x7 night club and I noticed in store theres a 30 day pass for $14.99 and an unlimited pass for $14.99 and I'm thinking why wouldnt they just have the unlimited pass? What sort of opperation are they running? quite frankly I find that insulting to my intelligence.

Indeed, the passes aren't really worth the purchase since they're limited time.

Instead it's recommended a user purchases one of the mansion pieces or gold/diamond suits for 14.99 and there for attains permanent access to the spaces exclusive features.

Even 3 months of PS Plus is about 14.99 and will attain a user access to x7 and more, so as for the reasoning for tickets, who can say.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (298 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
942 posts

Jul 24, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Cyber_Descendant wrote:

Recently I came across the exclusive x7 night club and I noticed in store theres a 30 day pass for $14.99 and an unlimited pass for $14.99 and I'm thinking why wouldnt they just have the unlimited pass? What sort of opperation are they running? quite frankly I find that insulting to my intelligence.

Indeed, the passes aren't really worth the purchase since they're limited time.

Instead it's recommended a user purchases one of the mansion pieces or gold/diamond suits for 14.99 and there for attains permanent access to the spaces exclusive features.

Even 3 months of PS Plus is about 14.99 and will attain a user access to x7 and more, so as for the reasoning for tickets, who can say.

Don't forget that the diamond/gold suits and/or mansion pieces provide you with additional purchasing discounts toward select items, including the 3x 100 packs at a $1 a pop. 

Makes for a good selection of start up items for a new (home)account to use.

V.i.P. Access requires both suits, or all mansion pieces.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Yeah i got the diamond/ruby/saph/emer. suits which got me in upon release. Only get the memnbership for X7 if u plan on buying more stuff otherwise your only missing out on some low budget freebies. with the occasional decent one. They dont remove any of the freebies, so just wait as long as you can and just snatch all the free stuff then.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Cyber_Descendant wrote:

Yeah, those temporary passes set at the same price as the full ones are downright deceptive and should be removed.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (168 Views)