Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2007
By: woodwindpjh~ Wastelander 840 posts

download closed beta??

11 replies 5 views Edited Mar 29, 2007
i have heard that some developers are already taking part in a closed beta of HOME from Sony. is there anywhere to download it or get it from anywhere or anyone??
Message 1 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1037 posts

Re: download closed beta??

Mar 29, 2007
Currently, There is no way to get the download. The download will be coming exclusivley to the playstation store. Just wait.

Blink-182 in Boston was amazing!
Message 2 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Mar 30, 2007
just keep checking the beta site and maybe you can get in
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 3 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
592 posts

Mar 30, 2007
IS the beta will be aveliable in ps store for all of us ?.. or just first 15,000 ps3 owners , ( thats really sux if first 15,000 users)

Home Beta Tester.

Message 4 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

Mar 30, 2007
Why do you guys think the beta trial will be available thru the PS store?

I really doubt that's going to happen. Either individuals selected for the closed beta will recieve a beta software in the mail or be directed to a secure site accessible by beta trialists only to download.

Based on what I read in the Home Beta Trial agreement (http://www.homebetatrial.com/eula.html), I believe Home will be mailed to closed beta trialist. However, I could be wrong  because its more costly to mail versus making it available via a secure website.
Message 5 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Mar 30, 2007
the site says and i quote: "Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"....no where does it say 1st 15,000 will be beta testers...it clearly states if you have interest in trying the beta out the when registration is available then you can do so...most likely they will randomly pick the beta testers because it would be unfair to persons not at a computer at the time...plus they dont want just any ol body testing...they want people thats going to actually test the program
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 6 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
840 posts

Mar 31, 2007
sounds good. anybody have a specific date in April for this thing to get kicked into high gear ?
Message 7 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9711 posts

Mar 31, 2007

woodwindpjh wrote:
sounds good. anybody have a specific date in April for this thing to get kicked into high gear ?

Keep hitting F5 on the Home website.
Message 8 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
840 posts

Mar 31, 2007
i found this on homebetatrial.com in the EULA section. it explains how no one can tell anyone about the beta once you get it and it can't be shared in any way, shape, or form.

1. In keeping with the aim and spirit of the Trials, you must:
    1. keep the contents of the Trials confidential as between you and us and not discuss them with anyone beyond your close friends and family and other Trialists. In particular, neither you nor your friends and family shall discuss them with anyone linked to a competing format and/or any news and/or information services or on any chat-line (whether on television or radio, in newspaper or magazines, or via the Internet or any other medium).
    2. keep the Trial software secure and in good condition. Please understand that it is not to be used for any other purpose than the Trials and must not be copied, given or sold to anyone nor used for reverse engineering or to create derivative works.
    Message 9 of 12 (5 Views)
    0 Likes
    Wastelander
    840 posts

Mar 31, 2007

woodwindpjh wrote:
    i have heard that some developers are already taking part in a closed beta of HOME from Sony. is there anywhere to download it or get it from anywhere or anyone??

try the internet. mom says it's very informative
    Message 10 of 12 (5 Views)
    0 Likes