Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2014
By: gottagetta78 First Son 9 posts

don't worry home fans

16 replies 689 views Edited May 2, 2014
Sony has big big plans for home and its future, and they are stunning to make all of your wildest errands come true......... for a price. And yes, project morpheus is a big part of it. Home has become anti social because so many ppl have lost interest until future plans are announced. So hang in there home faithful. You are still part of the future and in case your not believing me, just ask Mark zuckerburg. He bought into the future of home for $2 billion. That's right........ with a B.
Message 1 of 17 (689 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Re: don't worry home fans

May 2, 2014
Message 2 of 17 (681 Views)
Sackboy
261 posts

May 2, 2014

gottagetta78 wrote:
Sony has big big plans for home and its future, and they are stunning to make all of your wildest errands come true......... for a price. And yes, project morpheus is a big part of it. Home has become anti social because so many ppl have lost interest until future plans are announced. So hang in there home faithful. You are still part of the future and in case your not believing me, just ask Mark zuckerburg. He bought into the future of home for $2 billion. That's right........ with a B.

Mark & I had lunch today...(# 3 special at Ziggys) & he knows not of what u speak.. plus he would like a link 

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 3 of 17 (681 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

May 2, 2014

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:

gottagetta78 wrote:

Mark & I had lunch today...(# 3 special at Ziggys) & he knows not of what u speak.. plus he would like a link 

Well, I want to see a pic of you and Mark :smileytongue: You know the rules! :smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 17 (668 Views)
Fender Bender
1519 posts

May 2, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:

gottagetta78 wrote:

Well, I want to see a pic of you and Mark :smileytongue: You know the rules! :smileyvery-happy:

Hey I can vouch for SK. If she said it happened then it did. I will also buy any bridges you have for sale, too. :smileyhappy: Mur

Posted Image
Message 5 of 17 (654 Views)
Survivor
1833 posts

May 2, 2014

:smileytongue:MysticMur wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:

gottagetta78 wrote:

Hey I can vouch for SK. If she said it happened then it did. I will also buy any bridges you have for sale, too. :smileyhappy: Mur

How many aquabucks are you willing to spend on a bridge Mur?

Message 6 of 17 (648 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

May 2, 2014

I just had lunch with Gail from customer service, and she said Home is shutting down next week.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 7 of 17 (643 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9437 posts

May 2, 2014
The end is ... Pi
Support Forums
Message 8 of 17 (638 Views)
Fender Bender
1519 posts

May 2, 2014

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

:smileytongue:MysticMur wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:

gottagetta78 wrote:

How many aquabucks are you willing to spend on a bridge Mur?

AUGH NOOOO!!! Anything but my Aquabucks. :smileytongue: Mur

Posted Image
Message 9 of 17 (637 Views)
Sackboy
261 posts

May 2, 2014

.. xD ..ok ok u got me it was the Mark Zuckerberger i had for lunch =P with the side of  Eduardo Saverin fries 

..the whole thing is fighting my insides

thumb_600-1.jpg

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 10 of 17 (609 Views)