Oct 07 2012
By: Bradley_Davis129 Uncharted Territory 1476 posts

cogs mobile app

5 replies 199 views Edited Oct 7, 2012
Hi its Bradley again with another a noting post I don't know if this really on the home subject but cogs from PlayStation home has a android app where you can play the game just like in PlayStation home and get on the leqder boards I just found it just search "cogs" in the markets and its the first one :smileywink:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (199 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7880 posts

Re: cogs mobile app

Oct 7, 2012
Interesting find Bradley. Indeed it is the same Cogs and same developer as the one from Home. There is a free demo and a $3.11 full version in the Android marketplace.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1476 posts

Oct 7, 2012
So I've finnaly did something right on here? Haha thanks for the Kudo I'm sure this thread will get locked or moved in know time or worse it doesn't get locked and gets filled with trolls

Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7880 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Try not to let it bother you & also just dont respond to negative posts :smileyhappy:
On-topic: I downloaded the free demo of cogs but can't see myself spending cash on the full version.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3659 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9337 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

you can download it here: (even iPhone has this app)

More Details here: http://www.lazy8studios.com/2012/cogs_comes_to_android

iTunes (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad) (HD Version for iPad)

Google Play (Android)

(also old news. but still new news for PSHome users)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes