Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 10 2012
By: SpicyEyes5 Gaming Beast 2026 posts

clothing for women who votes for this crap?

[ Edited ]
53 replies 622 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

i was told that the majority of the women on home vote for  ******  outfits and thats how we get what we get? are they stupid? or they hung up on there butt and bewbs so much they wanna share all the time ? cuz im honestly sick of it. x 7 the guys got money falling out of their pockets weather its awesome or not it was a cool thing but was told to wait and see what the women get. this time true to form  streetwalking butt cheek hot pants would have been cooler if diamonds were falling out the pockets free or not its stupid . then in the preview of the halloween ghoul in the x7 what do the guys get the ghoul and the hands what do woman get ? the hands! lame!lame! now for those about to say its not gender spacific yes it is because even if you cant tell standing still it still has male emotes and if i wanted to me a male avitar i would have chosen to be a male but i am a female and yes i do own my fair share of naughty outfits but now its boring come on women vote for something else for a change something cool .stop obsessing over your avi's junk.

Edit: derogatory term removed

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 54 (622 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Re: clothing for women who votes for this crap?

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i was told that the majority of the women on home vote for [revealing] outfits and thats how we get what we get?

When was this vote you speak of? I believe if there actually was a vote, there would be an overwhelming shift towards more conservative wear. Not to say the risqué stuff would disappear, but I think there would be more outfits that are more representative of RL fashions.

I am one of the males on HOME who in RL appreciates revealing clothing but understands it has its time and place. I like conservative as much as non-conservative and I recognize that conservative fashion and sexy are not mutually exclusive.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 54 (600 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9214 posts

Oct 10, 2012
If you know a word has a wordfilter and isnt allowed here why spell it out anyways? >_>
I think what you say is a little harsh seeing as how I'm sure Home offers ballgowns, armors, etc. and fully covered clothing if females desire it. Also the dev you mention in X7 is Lockwood who today added a female version of skinny vinny (skinny minnie) to the gift machine. Theyre usually better than other devs for women, and I know promote womens fashion quite strongly. your opinion comes off better without the personal judgement and harsh words though.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 54 (596 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
If you know a word has a wordfilter and isnt allowed here why spell it out anyways? >_>
I think what you say is a little harsh seeing as how I'm sure Home offers ballgowns, armors, etc. and fully covered clothing if females desire it. Also the dev you mention in X7 is Lockwood who today added a female version of skinny vinny (skinny minnie) to the gift machine. Theyre usually better than other devs for women, and I know promote womens fashion quite strongly. your opinion comes off better without the personal judgement and harsh words though.

not harsh its fact and the female version you speek of in the gift machine of skinny vinny? is not there.my judgment of homes clothes is fsct and personal observation and the armor you speek of is boring, while guys are getting hella awesome costumes we get street walking clothes. maybe your one of the ones that i need to speak to then cuz the ball gowns are very few . maybe you should do a search in the threads  store and stuff and compare the non skin afits and costumes to the all skin stuff you will find there are so much more of the "show as much butt as possible outfits than not " did the reasearch myself and its sad .and its not an opinion its fact.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 54 (585 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

Scoop1942 wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i was told that the majority of the women on home vote for  ******  outfits and thats how we get what we get?

Edit: derogatory term removed

When was this vote you speak of? I believe if there actually was a vote, there would be an overwhelming shift towards more conservative wear. Not to say the risqué stuff would disappear, but I think there would be more outfits that are more representative of RL fashions.

I am one of the males on HOME who in RL appreciates revealing clothing but understands it has its time and place. I like conservative as much as non-conservative and I recognize that conservative fashion and sexy are not mutually exclusive.

years ago i had the same complaint and some very rude individuals ( women mostly )told me that the majority of women vote and complain they cant show enough skin and so the developers listen to that and delivered what they call more femanine clothing blah! and your a guy so you would like more revealing clothes ,thats beside the point the point is im a woman and appearently my vote doesnt count beacuse i want more goth outfits more scary costumes at halloween more ball gowns and (not ones that show off my bewbs and butt all the time )

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 54 (572 Views)
Fender Bender
2957 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

I agree the female outfits are way too revealing. It's like the developers are making what guys want to see the girls dressed as, but not what the girls actually want to wear. :manfrustrated:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 54 (528 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

Users/customers can vote with their dollars.  If folks don't buying the revealing outfits, then the devs would likely design & sell more conservative ones. I've noticed feminine-yet-not-sleazy outfits in the stores. (Wrangler has some nice casual stuff.)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 54 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Oh look, it's THIS thread again...*yawn*
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 54 (471 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Oct 10, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Oh look, it's THIS thread again...*yawn*

dnt read it if if bothers you i have the right to express my discontent like anyone else even you!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 54 (460 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Oct 10, 2012

anojam wrote:

Users/customers can vote with their dollars.  If folks don't buying the revealing outfits, then the devs would likely design & sell more conservative ones. I've noticed feminine-yet-not-sleazy outfits in the stores. (Wrangler has some nice casual stuff.)

yes there are some cute outfits that dnt reveal much but they are few and far between and yes that is the deciding vote the purchase power but wouldnt it just be an aweful thing if woman voiced a vote and they actually listened when it comes to some very not so sleezy outfits?what a concept .

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 54 (455 Views)