Mar 13 2007
By: AwesomePaul~ Uncharted Territory 1993 posts

celebrities and more

20 replies 16 views Edited Mar 13, 2007
who would you like to see released as a downloadable character to use on home? I'd like to have kurt russel, He-Man and bruce willis follow me around as bodyguards. Or maybe samuel L. jackson and every few minutes he could yell out his most rect catch phrase...or maybe you could have sound boards hooked up....oh man. I'm sure they could release ones for characters in new movies coming out. Ninja turtle would be cool or Batman!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Re: celebrities and more

Mar 13, 2007

AwesomePaul wrote:
who would you like to see released as a downloadable character to use on home? I'd like to have kurt russel, He-Man and bruce willis follow me around as bodyguards. Or maybe samuel L. jackson and every few minutes he could yell out his most rect catch phrase...or maybe you could have sound boards hooked up....oh man. I'm sure they could release ones for characters in new movies coming out. Ninja turtle would be cool or Batman!

It wouldn't work because it defeats the purpose of creating your own style and its about to further gaming and hanging out, so why would Sony, put a downloadable character as far as celebrities or characters, the point is to have an avatar that fits your personality, also not to mention that it would be nothing to gain in doing so, sorry to be a harsh if you feel that this is but I mean no disrespect, its just nothing fun nor useful would come out of doing this

Message Edited by PSPMAN07 on 03-13-2007 01:28 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1993 posts

Mar 13, 2007

PSPMAN07 wrote:

AwesomePaul wrote:

It wouldn't work because it defeats the purpose of creating your own style and its about to further gaming and hanging out, so why would Sony, put a downloadable character as far as celebrities or characters, the point is to have an avatar that fits your personality, also not to mention that it would be nothing to gain in doing so, sorry to be a harsh if you feel that this is but I mean no disrespect, its just nothing fun nor useful would come out of doing this

Message Edited by PSPMAN07 on 03-13-2007 01:28 PM

I got one word for you: advertising

WRONG!!! Me and my friends could have a blast with this.

I know I'm notinterested in making a character look as handsome as myself. I want something fake and goofy I play games to get away from my life not to recreate it

the competition has gamer pics of celebrities and a lot of people use them. HA! look at your avatar right now.... Is that you?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Mar 13, 2007
No I would hate to see people not being themselfs in Home its kinda of a reflection you the person who own the system . Keep it nice and simple
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Mar 13, 2007
ooo

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1256 posts

Mar 13, 2007
Every avatar in Home will be another online user. There are no bots.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2759 posts

Mar 13, 2007
so what if those celebs want to be on Home?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Mar 13, 2007
It would be kind of cool but i think there would be a lot of the same celebrities.

It would get really repetitive
Proud G.A.P Member Since Aug 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1256 posts

Mar 13, 2007
If they have a PS3, there is nothing stopping them. I doubt any "real" celebrities would have enough free time to run around on Home. Even if they did, they wouldn't let anyone know who they were, because they would never be able to do anything without everyone bugging them. Unless of coarse they could figure out a way to make a lot of money out of it.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Mar 13, 2007

markdawg7x wrote:
If they have a PS3, there is nothing stopping them. I doubt any "real" celebrities would have enough free time to run around on Home. Even if they did, they wouldn't let anyone know who they were, because they would never be able to do anything without everyone bugging them. Unless of coarse they could figure out a way to make a lot of money out of it.

I fail to concur, they are many celebrities that find the time to game. So its quite possible to speak to a celebrity but of course you wouldn't know you were talking to a celebrity, because then it would get crazy.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes