Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 27 2013
By: Taliesin_2943 Lombax Warrior 174 posts

cant seem to get last dolphy figurine

4 replies 129 views Edited Aug 27, 2013

i got the first 3 dolphy figurines with little trouble but now for the past couple weeks i recive nothing but fish for betting right on the challenge races and ive tried betting only on the one i need and at random but all i ever get is fish just fish i really want that last dolphy figurine the web says im missing the milon one green with spots

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1002 posts

Re: cant seem to get last dolphy figurine

Aug 27, 2013

Not sure why you are having a problem getting your last dolphie figurine, but :

All Figurines, are randomly awarded, only in Challenge Races after voting on the winner.

Perhaps you just need a bit more luck, in getting it.

I hope it pops soon for you.

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 27, 2013

i dont know why either ud figure it would be random in which one it gives me but not give me nothing at all untill after i have them all if that makes sence but no it gives me nothing when i need 1 more

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
529 posts

Aug 28, 2013

youll get it eventually,  like said  the rewards are random,  it took me 4ever to get the pink one with the star on it,  god  i use2 live there  tryn 4it,  gud luck,  it will eventually pop

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

It's because there is no message given if you already have it. And since it doesn't track which one you have, you'll randomly receive a reward that you might already have or not. So in theory your get your 1st reward 100% after you win a race, 75% for the second reward, 50% for the third reward, and 25% for the fourth reward. 

My track record was something like 1 race for 1st reward, 2 race for 2nd reward, 5 race for 3rd reward, 20 race for 4th reward. The last one took ages for me.

Some lucky ones might be able to get all rewards in 4 races, but some others might need a couple dozen or more.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes