Reply
Nov 08 2012
By: Caitylynn Lombax Warrior 95 posts
Offline

best personal space on home?

16 replies 881 views Edited Nov 8, 2012
Anyone have a personal space they like most? And does anyone wanna give a tour of it?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (881 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28995 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 8, 2012

Wow there are so many personal spaces.

 

You might want to check this link!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Personal-Space-Tours-Updated-w-HGL-amp-Avalo...

 

There are also a lot of video tours on youtube you could check out.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yourpshome&oq=yourpshome&gs_l=youtube.3..0.3800.6089.0.6...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (877 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/23/2010
Offline
95 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 8, 2012
Sweet! Thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (872 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2008
Online
5301 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 8, 2012

Caitylynn wrote:
Anyone have a personal space they like most? And does anyone wanna give a tour of it?

The personal space that I like the most is the "Sunset Yacht". That space has a built in big screen TV that plays movies and internet music. And the yacht actually moves through the water, and you can control if it is day or night on the yacht. The "Sunset Yacht" is a good space to have a party with friends because of the internet music, or a good place to be alone in HOME because of the free movies. I could give you a tour, if you want to see it.

 

Snake_River_Grand_Teton-National_Park_Wyoming_021.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (826 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
2904 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

bronxsushi wrote:

Caitylynn wrote:
Anyone have a personal space they like most? And does anyone wanna give a tour of it?

The personal space that I like the most is the "Sunset Yacht". That space has a built in big screen TV that plays movies and internet music. And the yacht actually moves through the water, and you can control if it is day or night on the yacht. The "Sunset Yacht" is a good space to have a party with friends because of the internet music, or a good place to be alone in HOME because of the free movies. I could give you a tour, if you want to see it.

 

 


I like the the space's with the EOD TV and the Radio included in it, like the Sunset Yacht and the Hollywood Hills house. I also like Avalon Keep with it's new crystal hunting game.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (800 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 9, 2012

Best personal space would have to be Palace of the Seven Winds, with Avalon Keep and Red Bull coming in second and third

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (769 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/24/2010
Offline
750 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 9, 2012

Personally my "go to" spaces would be...

 

LocoRoco Island - 

Video Tour

 

Dream Island -

Video Tour

 

Hollywood Hills House (with Home Theater) -

Video Tour

 

I love spaces with water, I find them very peaceful and relaxing. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (762 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 9, 2012

I can give a good tour of the Edo Row Houses.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (760 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Online
1649 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 9, 2012

RankoSao wrote:

Best personal space would have to be Palace of the Seven Winds, with Avalon Keep and Red Bull coming in second and third


I agree with you on the Palace and Avalon Keep but I do have to disagree with you on the red bull.  For Me Dream Island comes in third.  I have a ton of personal spaces so the order tends to move a lot. 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (734 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/23/2010
Offline
95 posts
 

Re: best personal space on home?

Nov 9, 2012
That would be awesome :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (693 Views)
Reply
0 Likes