Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 24 2013
By: SGTGoodBuzz Splicer 67 posts

bartender outfits and what not

3 replies 3000 views Edited May 24, 2013

Hey guys, you know they came out with them bartender outfits BUT they advertised them in the downtown granzella.....i would have expected them to release the downtown place with the outfits. still waiting for downtown it should come one day i guess.

photo tumblr_m0syalO4LL1qjf7dso1_500_zps2e4a6697.gif
Message 1 of 4 (3,000 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: bartender outfits and what not

May 24, 2013

Its not coming 

*queue someone with links*

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 4 (2,708 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
815 posts

May 24, 2013

The ads were initially for Japan, and they're just using the same one for other regional release rather than creating a new one to save cost.

It's pretty much similar to the Magnus video where you see lounges that were taken down or never released.

GZ has said they aren't working on releasing Neon Downtown at this time. It's better to not put expectations on them. There are many instances where they have let down people. Expect the worst. And be happy when you actually see it, rather than at the time they announce things. (Many stuff they said never came out) That way you'll be less frustrated with them.

Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

May 24, 2013

SGTGoodBuzz wrote:

Hey guys, you know they came out with them bartender outfits BUT they advertised them in the downtown granzella.....i would have expected them to release the downtown place with the outfits. still waiting for downtown it should come one day i guess.

I "suspect" it might be faster to learn Japanese and go on their server than it would be to wait for them to bring it to us. I don't have any links to support that, though. 

As for the what nots, check the second drawer. :smileywink:

whatnots-drawer.jpg

P.S. - I have a suspicion the bottom drawer is a favorite of at least one forum user.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes