Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: atomic club house rip off..waste and over priced

Jul 4, 2013

Personally, I'm not interested in the apartment so the price is irrelevant to me.

But the reason I turned it down, is from the size and lack of anything unique about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 47 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I bought it ...
I regret it...
...will be sure to wait before I buy anything else atomic related.
...feels ripped off...
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 47 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1435 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I agree with many of you that the price is out of line in comparison to other spaces. But the space is perfect for club members who enjoy dancing, rewards, and socializing. Also plenty of room to add arcades, horse racing, and other interactive games.To date this club house is one of the most utilized by members of my club. :smileyhappy: Mur
Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 47 (263 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4875 posts

Jul 4, 2013

AtomRepublic wrote:

Hello all,

Thank you for the feedback. I took good note of your comments, particularly about the pricing. We'll bear that in mind for the future.

May I just point out  that the discotheque space contains a minigame, with Leaderboards and a reward. Tha'ts why it is in the $9.99 category, as opposed to the $4.99 price tag which is more  for the empty spaces.

Future? You're not going to have a future with that insane logic.

Minigame with a reward = $9.99? Sorry, I'm afraid not, especially when the reward isn't that great and will end up in storage.

Let me school you on reasonable pricing.

Neptune Suite, $5.99. 2 Games and 2 rewards.

Pirate Galleon Apartment, $5.99. 1 Game, 4 rewards

Villain's Lair, $5.99. 2 games and 10 rewards.

Andy's Room, $5.99. 2 Games, 3 Rewards.

Bramblenook Farm, $6.99. Wood chopping for guests and can be gifted multiple rewards.

Should I keep going?

There are personal spaces with no games priced at $4.99 that have a gifting panel with rewards that are way nicer than that spastic LMO.

Even Higher priced spaces such as Dream Island ($7.99) and Dream Yacht ($.9.99) offer more for guests.

You might want to go below deck and out that small leak you have. If it isn't fixed your ship will sink, that's a fact.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 47 (249 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1670 posts

Jul 4, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

AtomRepublic wrote:

Hello all,

Thank you for the feedback. I took good note of your comments, particularly about the pricing. We'll bear that in mind for the future.

May I just point out  that the discotheque space contains a minigame, with Leaderboards and a reward. Tha'ts why it is in the $9.99 category, as opposed to the $4.99 price tag which is more  for the empty spaces.

Minigame with a reward = $9.99? Sorry, I'm afraid not, especially when the reward isn't that great and will end up in storage.

Bramblenook Farm, $6.99. Wood chopping for guests and can be gifted multiple rewards.

Should I keep going?

There are personal spaces with no games priced at $4.99 that have a gifting panel with rewards that are way nicer than that spastic LMO.

Even Higher priced spaces such as Dream Island ($7.99) and Dream Yacht ($.9.99) offer more for guests.

You might want to go below deck and out that small leak you have. If it isn't fixed your ship will sink, that's a fact.

And winner by a knockout goes to CMC due to that great counter argument 

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 47 (233 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4738 posts

Jul 4, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

AtomRepublic wrote:

Hello all,

Should I keep going?

Some of my favorite LMO's are made by Atom Republic and I have always been a fan of the developer because they have always been very directly involved with the community.

Hear me out before you chop my head of guys lol. Atom Republic have attended the blog event several times, they designed the birthday cake items for AZ4's birthday. I hosted a Hallowee'en event with them last year and they have done countless other events as of which they usually always have giveaways. 

They are always willing to listen to the community and take on board our idea's, proof of this is the converse shoes that are soon to be released, I'm sure some of you might remember me suggesting that to them a while back at the blog event.

Now while I completely 100% agree with CMC on this post, that this space is largely over-priced compared to their competitors. I don't think that this was greed but just a bad decision and I think that some of you guys need to maybe back off a little bit. I think AR knows that it was a poor choice and I don't think they will make that mistake again. Just remember that they are still a new developer and I know that it is mainly the one man doing all the work there. It's not like LKWD where they have several people working for them.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 47 (208 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6100 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

I am very mad at my apt and club house I got today from atomic. Its boreing and not worth the money. Other than a lame dance game is just an over priced apt..I have seen much better ones cheaper. I would stay away from this one folks. You will be sorry. big space with some seats and lights..

Next time if you are not sure about an apartment or clubhouse in the future , just hold off on buying it Sweet, I will give you a tour when you get off work so you can walk around and look - that way you don't buy something you hate...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 47 (174 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4966 posts

Jul 4, 2013

MysticMur wrote:
I agree with many of you that the price is out of line in comparison to other spaces. But the space is perfect for club members who enjoy dancing, rewards, and socializing. Also plenty of room to add arcades, horse racing, and other interactive games.To date this club house is one of the most utilized by members of my club. :smileyhappy: Mur

Agree with you there, this club skin has been used by many of the club members and they seem to like fer the club like atmosphere. also agree that pricing is steep in comparison to other spaces but its a nice clubhouse in my opinion.

I don't regret it.. thou buying both a clubhouse & a personal space. I don't see a reason I should have both.

Do look forward to the update Atom Republic will be doing.. do hope to see more updates as Granzella does with their spaces.. that there is a seller :smileywink:

Anyone wanting a tour just let me know by xmb message, be happy to show

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 47 (148 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4298 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

They seem to be adding a music center to the apt and club house soon that might make me feel better..lol999841_10200173310157655_1260095188_n.jpg

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 47 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3888 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 47 (127 Views)