Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: atomic club house rip off..waste and over priced

Jun 21, 2013

I just got done playing the dance game and didnt get a reward! Is it available in the personal space or just the clubhouse version?

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 47 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9125 posts

Jun 21, 2013

WEASEL182 wrote:

I just got done playing the dance game and didnt get a reward! Is it available in the personal space or just the clubhouse version?

You need to hit a certain score which escapes me at the moment....

I know I got it on my second playthrough. I had to adjust the screen display so I could see my health and score. Second run through I got the LMO somewhere around my 15th or 16th X multiplier.

Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 47 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1991 posts

Jun 21, 2013
The score for the Air Jump Guitar LMO reward is - 100,000.

You dont have to beat anyone's high score and you dont have to get the highest score. It was easy for me. Only took like...10 minutes.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 47 (224 Views)
Atom Republic Developer
39 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Hello all,

Thank you for the feedback. I took good note of your comments, particularly about the pricing. We'll bear that in mind for the future.

May I just point out  that the discotheque space contains a minigame, with Leaderboards and a reward. Tha'ts why it is in the $9.99 category, as opposed to the $4.99 price tag which is more  for the empty spaces.

In the meantime, There will be an update in the next few weeks, with an added DJ booth to let you control the sound volume, to let you turn the music up to the max, or even turn it off completely.

img0000 copy.jpg

There could be other updates in the future based on your feedback.

Thanks!

Tanguy

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 47 (178 Views)
I Only Post Everything
947 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Will the DJ booth be controlled by anyone?

It would be nice for it to play the music stored on your hard drive, but I don't see that happening.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 47 (170 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4066 posts

Jul 4, 2013

What about the clubhouse pricing? If anything it should be in line with the personal space pricing as you're currently charging extra for standard club features that Sony implemented.

AtomRepublic wrote:

Hello all,

Thank you for the feedback. I took good note of your comments, particularly about the pricing. We'll bear that in mind for the future.

May I just point out  that the discotheque space contains a minigame, with Leaderboards and a reward. Tha'ts why it is in the $9.99 category, as opposed to the $4.99 price tag which is more  for the empty spaces.

In the meantime, There will be an update in the next few weeks, with an added DJ booth to let you control the sound volume, to let you turn the music up to the max, or even turn it off completely.

img0000 copy.jpg

There could be other updates in the future based on your feedback.

Thanks!

Tanguy

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 47 (162 Views)
Monster Hunter
15 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Should be 4.99 10$ is insane. KEEP IT. Small and useless space, save your money.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 47 (150 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4066 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Another thing to note, the reason why there is so much backlash with pricing is because there are many other spaces by competitors that have their own interactivity that either match the 9.99 tag or are less.

Ndreams' Aurora Island has a game and leaderboard and is normally $6.99 I believe. We recently even saw it on sale at like $2.99. It also interacts with the public space.

More recently is the Loot Hollywood Hills bundle, which for the same price currently on sale we get day/night versions of the same space, club skins, and a handful of active items. These spaces also are built with EOD crackle and Radio IO functionality.

This is the sort of stuff the community sees when comparing prices and value against this space. Surely the dev can charge what they see fit, but much of the community might not like it especially with it being their first private space developed and likely a starting point for future $9.99 spaces of the same quality.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 47 (156 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29117 posts

Jul 4, 2013

The club version should be included with the 10 dollar pricing of the apartment as a bundle. Buying both separately at those prices isn't something most wil consider and in effect has simply turned many off. 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 47 (148 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1576 posts

Jul 4, 2013

It's not a rip off unless you buy it. Use whatever brains you have.

Sweet2525 wrote:

I am very mad at my apt and club house I got today from atomic. Its boreing and not worth the money. Other than a lame dance game is just an over priced apt..I have seen much better ones cheaper. I would stay away from this one folks. You will be sorry. big space with some seats and lights..

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 47 (141 Views)