May 03 2007
By: lilandru21~ I Only Post Everything 1226 posts

are you connected?

12 replies 23 views Edited May 3, 2007

Message Edited by lilandru21 on 05-03-2007 04:45 PM

Message Edited by lilandru21 on 05-03-2007 04:46 PM
PSN ID: Hamburglar69
Add me if you want, I only have R:FOM and motorstorm so far, so if you want to play me, add me
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: are you connected?

May 3, 2007
No, and after I try it a couple of times it freezes my system and I have to restart.

I'm sure we'll be able to connect sometime today though.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

May 3, 2007
I'd suggest looking for the beta forum if it's up instead of talking about it here ....Not like we mind but you never know when a slip of a key will get you tossed ...HA.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1226 posts

May 3, 2007

Message Edited by lilandru21 on 05-03-2007 04:46 PM
PSN ID: Hamburglar69
Add me if you want, I only have R:FOM and motorstorm so far, so if you want to play me, add me
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12920 posts

May 3, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8257 posts

May 3, 2007

Lymaster wrote:
I'd suggest looking for the beta forum if it's up instead of talking about it here ....Not like we mind but you never know when a slip of a key will get you tossed ...HA.

I know I mentioned something about a private forum coming up in an earlier post of mine, but to clarify, I was basing that on how the past betas have been run, however, this may not be the usual beta, so I can't say for sure there will be a private forum. I guess in time we will all be informed.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
894 posts

May 3, 2007

BFrosty wrote:

Lymaster wrote:

I know I mentioned something about a private forum coming up in an earlier post of mine, but to clarify, I was basing that on how the past betas have been run, however, this may not be the usual beta, so I can't say for sure there will be a private forum. I guess in time we will all be informed.

so is the beta out?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 4, 2007

BFrosty wrote:

Lymaster wrote:

Do you thinik I am allowed to say if I can connect or not? I don't even know if I'm allowed to say that?

Message 8 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

May 4, 2007

rdandy wrote:

BFrosty wrote:

Lymaster wrote:

Do you thinik I am allowed to say if I can connect or not? I don't even know if I'm allowed to say that?

I understand noone wants to lose their beta status but you guys are way too paranoid.   Just enjoy your access to home and test it to death so when the rest of get our hands on it the experience will have been worth the wait.  Get off the boards and go play ...LOL.

Message Edited by Lymaster on 05-03-2007 09:59 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

May 4, 2007
ya as long as u dont release any info/pics/vids/features(that are new) u will be fine and will no be breaking any rules.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (23 Views)
0 Likes