Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7487 posts

Re: are fourm mods & psh mods the same mods?

Nov 10, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You can't delete a post here at Lithium like you could at Jive. You can remove the content by editing but that edit is still viewable if some one chooses to view edit history. 

I wasn't aware of a view edit history option. How do we do this?

It's in options in the pop down list. Second selection. 

Ahh thanks but I guess I found the answer. moderators and MVPs only have this option: (from the Playstation.com MVP Community FAQ:  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MVP-General-Discussion/PlayStation-com-MVP-Community-FAQ/m-p/... )

What are the benefits?
These are some of the benefits offered to MVP's:

• Private Community Boards - Boards that are publicly viewable by all and some that are hidden from public view. Both of which can only be posted on by MVP members.

• Game Reviews - MVP members can submit their own review of a game. This will be posted to a reviews board and used as a resource for all community members searching for information about games. Can you say, "bragging rights"?!

• Custom name Icons - MVPs will be granted the 'PSmvp' icon next to their name.

• Custom Ranks - MVP members will be able to choose a rank of their choice.

• Special Permissions - MVP members will have the ability to view edit history on messages which have been edited.

• Sneak previews of upcoming forum changes - MVP members will be solicited for feedback regarding future Forum & Community changes. We want to hear from YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (106 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29168 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Oh... my. I thought everyone could see those. Good to know!  :smileywink:

LoL

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3992 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You can't delete a post here at Lithium like you could at Jive. You can remove the content by editing but that edit is still viewable if some one chooses to view edit history. 

I wasn't aware of a view edit history option. How do we do this?

It's in options in the pop down list. Second selection. 

Ahh thanks but I guess I found the answer. moderators and MVPs only have this option: (from the Playstation.com MVP Community FAQ:  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MVP-General-Discussion/PlayStation-com-MVP-Community-FAQ/m-p/... )

What are the benefits?
These are some of the benefits offered to MVP's:

• Private Community Boards - Boards that are publicly viewable by all and some that are hidden from public view. Both of which can only be posted on by MVP members.

• Game Reviews - MVP members can submit their own review of a game. This will be posted to a reviews board and used as a resource for all community members searching for information about games. Can you say, "bragging rights"?!

• Custom name Icons - MVPs will be granted the 'PSmvp' icon next to their name.

• Custom Ranks - MVP members will be able to choose a rank of their choice.

• Special Permissions - MVP members will have the ability to view edit history on messages which have been edited.

• Sneak previews of upcoming forum changes - MVP members will be solicited for feedback regarding future Forum & Community changes. We want to hear from YOU!

I wish I was a MVP :smileysad:, why do they get all the special good features. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8651 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes