Welcoming Committee
3810 posts

Re: apparently u can hack bowling

Jul 4, 2013

Wow, zombiedude! You'll have to teach me that trick sometime. I think I have a club with a bowling tournament coming up! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Hahahaha, I plain suck at it, BTW, CAN I HAZ THE HACKZ FOR IT PLEASE? LOL jk :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (81 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4289 posts

Jul 4, 2013
yes don't worry some folks just can't stand to see someone do something better then they can..And don't forget there are a lot of kids on home so they have not developed there social skills yet. See ya on the lanes..lol
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

A while back someone said they were going to report me for hacking BINGO because I won 2 games in a row. Yeah thats right, apparently you can hack BINGO too. :smileyfrustrated:

I can kind of understand why someone could be accused of this for Bingo or any of the games with a Jackpot. Bowling on the other hand is a whole nother level. There is no Jackpot. Heck there isn't even a Leader Board  for Highest score. You either win or lose. I just find it amusing that some folks will use any excuse they can for losing a game and not own up to the fact that maybe the other player was better at the game they they were.:womanhappy:

Oh so your saying that I did hack Bingo? LOL I only wish I was smart enough to do that, and also smart enough not to get caught. But it was just pure luck. It was weird too because I usually never win at Bingo, so it was just my lucky night I guess. I haven't won like that in a long time and the jackpots I won are all gone now. Guess I'll have to hack the Bingo again, and this time I'll make it so I win 3 times in a row. :mantongue:
bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (53 Views)