Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Re: anyone?

Apr 29, 2007
RaAsuar is right as far as anyone's concerned,the beta could of already started. People on here could be testing it right now and not saying anything.......................There. That will build up some curiosity.......
Photobucket
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 29, 2007
I haven't gotten one yet either, I really hope I do.
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23949 posts

Apr 29, 2007

QCVic wrote:
RaAsuar is right as far as anyone's concerned,the beta could of already started. People on here could be testing it right now and not saying anything.......................There. That will build up some curiosity.......

Well.. We're not so you can put that theory to rest. Sony's probably off on the weekends, might get 'em on Monday. I'm tired of waiting just like the rest of you, but there's nothing we can do about it. I'm eager to get a confirmation so I don't need to beat the rush to the spots.

You can't compare this beta to past betas. This is nothing like the past betas, it's also the first public beta on the Playstation 3. As far as ranks changing on here, my response is "probably not". 15,000 beta spots, more than half the invitations were probably sent here.. Way too much work and way too many people. The beta is not really tied to the forums like past betas either.
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Apr 29, 2007
Well.. We're not so you can put that theory to rest. Sony's probably off on the weekends, might get 'em on Monday. I'm tired of waiting just like the rest of you, but there's nothing we can do about it. I'm eager to get a confirmation so I don't need to beat the rush to the spots.

You can't compare this beta to past betas. This is nothing like the past betas, it's also the first public beta on the Playstation 3. As far as ranks changing on here, my response is "probably not". 15,000 beta spots, more than half the invitations were probably sent here.. Way too much work and way too many people. The beta is not really tied to the forums like past betas either.

............You make me laugh when you come on here and the first thing you say is what people need to do and not do ( I like when you say "we're" like you represent the whole world)......sorry man but that "theory" stays.....because that just what it is...a theory...an opinion....not a fact.....you can get over yourself now.
Photobucket
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
666 posts

Apr 29, 2007
Even if they weren't saying anything, it would still say they are a beta tester under their name.

Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1284 posts

Apr 29, 2007
not yet ..... and if someone got the second email pleace share with us that didnt get it so we stop wating for that 2nd email
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes