PlayStation MVP
3162 posts

Re: any1 hear of las vegas apartment

Aug 19, 2013

moneyandpower wrote:
I only own the penthouse I don't own the others but I have friends who do and it's more like a rental not an ownership xD and yeah I say it on a sony forum cause guess what we are in beta it's our job to find bugs and make home a better place I'm not an elitist I like to help people and let them know where things are from but I won't say how to obtain them cause that is against the tosh.

So since it's your job to find bugs in this Home beta, can we assume that you and your friends immediately report your findings to Sony as soon as you figure out how to hack them, that way they can close the loophole that allows it...instead of sharing it among your circle of friends? If so, how noble of you all.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (525 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

tbh they know what everyone is doing it's there job to patch the hacks,glitches,bugs we can only do so much. on a side note if anyone want a tour of the apartment feel free to pm me :smileyhappy: i have no problem showing you i'll also gift you the rewards it comes with 2. 

death note gif photo: Misa tumblr_loagoztWc91qclosuo1_500.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (487 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Aug 19, 2013
I have a friend who had it and they didn't hack it. It's a shame that people are being attacked for trying to help. If hat he did was against te TOS and was a hack it would have been addressed by now and post removed. I know, it's happened to me a couple of times when I mentioned something against the TOS. If they do or do not ban you they remove ALL post related to the discussion and then notify the offender.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (475 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

krypticLyfe wrote:
I have a friend who had it and they didn't hack it. It's a shame that people are being attacked for trying to help. If hat he did was against te TOS and was a hack it would have been addressed by now and post removed. I know, it's happened to me a couple of times when I mentioned something against the TOS. If they do or do not ban you they remove ALL post related to the discussion and then notify the offender.

That apartment isn't for sale on any server, so how did your friend get it? Out of curiousity, I'd like to know.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (457 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 19, 2013

lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (441 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Aug 20, 2013

moneyandpower wrote:

tbh they know what everyone is doing it's there job to patch the hacks,glitches,bugs we can only do so much. on a side note if anyone want a tour of the apartment feel free to pm me :smileyhappy: i have no problem showing you i'll also gift you the rewards it comes with 2. 

Please stop breathing. You're taking up my air.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 20, 2013
No need to be rude m8 if you wanna be rude I suggest you keep your comments to yourself ....
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (366 Views)
PlayStation MVP
453 posts

Aug 20, 2013

its to bad every1 get along,  it was a simple question,  if it was meant2b hush from a dev   just say so,  thats wat im guessing, but if any1 nos that would b great.  negative responses  not needed

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (342 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

moneyandpower wrote:
There's also many others I might post a pic but idk if I should seeing as everyone ganged up on me for showing them the mansion before anyone new about it ...there's the pearl diver apartment,paradise at sea and the rainforest lodge.

If you really have these places, I assume you hacked them, so why would you make this kind of announcement on a Sony forum?

I'm a little shocked. As much as you brown nose, involve yourself in other users lives and believe to be "holier than thou", you aren't a MVP yet....Always the first person to scream "hack". Stop with the jealousy.....

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (327 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2013

moneyandpower wrote:
No need to be rude m8 if you wanna be rude I suggest you keep your comments to yourself ....

How could I, or anyone keep their comments to themselves when you just won't stop being an idiot? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (285 Views)
0 Likes