Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/17/2000
Offline
10840 posts
 

Re: any betas in store?

May 4, 2007


Zinacef wrote:
If you haven't gotten in by now, then there's no hope.





wake me up when September ends


Message Edited by Despair! on 05-04-2007 11:49 AM


Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/27/2004
Offline
173 posts
 

Re: any betas in store?

May 4, 2007
If you've been selected you'll get an email. It'll be in the Playstation Store under 'Featured' tab.
~Ninja
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/17/2000
Offline
10840 posts
 

Re: any betas in store?

May 4, 2007


Angelito wrote:
If you've been selected you'll get an email. It'll be in the Playstation Store under 'Featured' tab.



yeah dude we know

Now go back to your HOME.. Its not cool to make fun of Homeless people


Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/29/2006
Offline
272 posts
 

Re: any betas in store?

May 4, 2007


garnett215 wrote:


Angelito wrote:
If you've been selected you'll get an email. It'll be in the Playstation Store under 'Featured' tab.



yeah dude we know

Now go back to your HOME.. Its not cool to make fun of Homeless people





I asked this question. I didn't know.
PS3-60GB-32" LCD HDTV
PSN ID: MVTorres805 (Add me..I need some PS3 friends!)
Games: Resistance, Madden '07, Dark Kingdom (Sucks, but was free), Lemmings, Flow, MotorStorm, Mortal Kombat II, Calling All Cars
OtherOS: Yellow Dog Linux
Movies: 11 Blu-ray

Maryland PS3 Team Website

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/17/2000
Offline
10840 posts
 

Re: any betas in store?

May 4, 2007


mykalt45 wrote:


garnett215 wrote:


Angelito wrote:
If you've been selected you'll get an email. It'll be in the Playstation Store under 'Featured' tab.



yeah dude we know

Now go back to your HOME.. Its not cool to make fun of Homeless people





I asked this question. I didn't know.

My fault- well yeah thats everyones been saying.. I've looked everywhere, and of course its not there for.

Hope you have better luck.


Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/23/2002
Offline
2497 posts
 

Re: any betas in store?

May 4, 2007


using mic wrote:
i called scea last night at 9:35 they said there sending them out slow so store dont crash from all the downloading



If this is the case, we all just need to be patient........just keep checking.
 
Also, if they just started sending them out yesterday and doing it slowly it's gonna be a long weekend.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/06/2005
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: any betas in store?

May 4, 2007
Yea Im on the same boat, but I am patiently waiting. Even if I don't get into the closed the open beta is just down the road.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes