Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: a good personal space to buy?

May 21, 2012

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

The Dream Yacht is soooo huge.  This is good and bad.  The downside of the spacious interior is that it tends to be difficult to furnish, even with 100 inactive items.  Throw in a couple actives and you've got a big, empty boat.  It is very nice though and $10 is a pretty good deal considering all the furniture that comes with it, especially the big aquarium.

Personally, I'd say that I prefer the Sunset Yacht.  It's not as big, so easier to furnish.  It includes all the free programming on the EOD.  Better diurnal controls from sunrise to darkness, animated sealife and it actually moves - all upgrades over the Dream Yacht.  Plus it's only half the price, albeit without the furniture bonuses.

Photobucket

You knocked that one out the park.

I love the Dream Yacht, but as you mentioned...its just to big and limits how you can furnish it to give it that extra oomph.

On the plus side the free item perks are very much worth the 10.00 price tag and begs for you to buy it. But the true best value is indeed the Sunset Yacht. It's cheaper, it has an EOD, its not too big nor too small, offers wonderful views and the ability to control the time of day/night. And offers hidden perks such as wildlife as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

May 21, 2012

scarlet_impulse wrote:

That would be awesome! I really don't want to buy without being sure I like the place. That happened to a friend of mine and he just doesn't know what to do with that spot. It's like on giant living room. lol

I crossed my fingers and managed to actually get into my space just now. Yay!

F13 has been nuts. It works one day and then not the next.

I own a ton of spaces, so if you would like walk thru tours before buying just add me on home and I'd more than happy to show you around.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5304 posts

May 21, 2012

There is a portable E.O.D. on the way, if that sways your thinking at all.

Personally, I think Dream Yacht is a great value for all of the furniture that comes with it, but as a personal space, it's a bit too large and difficult to get around for my tastes.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 21, 2012

It kinda does. Where did you hear that?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 21, 2012

May take you up on that. I had MrFirstPlayer show me some. Looking to find Luxurious tropical beach paradise and Winter Villa. Thanks for the offer.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

May 21, 2012

I have the Winter Villa, if you still want to see it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 21, 2012

That would be awesome! I won't be on again until tomorrow. Most likely around noon. May I add you so that I can see if you're online?

Thanks so much.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

May 21, 2012

scarlet_impulse wrote:

May take you up on that. I had MrFirstPlayer show me some. Looking to find Luxurious tropical beach paradise and Winter Villa. Thanks for the offer.

No worries just send a request, I'm on quite a bit and will make room. Also to answer your question to HearItWow, LOOT announced in a tweet a couple of months ago that EOD'd would be rleased as portable items this coming summer, so a large portion of the Home community is biting their nails in anticipation. Including myself

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

May 21, 2012

That's fine, Scarlet. And sure, but I already sent you one after I saw your reply. You're welcome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
18 posts

May 22, 2012

My absolute favorite space is the Dream Yacht... The best deal i think!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes