Accepted Solution

You Are Invited To A PIP!

[ Edited ]
207 replies 880 views Edited Sep 22, 2013

What is a PIP? Player Inspection Party

Where  Guitar Hero Backstage VIP Room

When Saturday Sept 21 @ 10PM ET

Why Exchange Items with other Users

Who Everyone who is interested in finding items or has items to share. And of course PIP the forum member (sorry for using your name).

Wear items that are rare, obsolete, or hard to find. Please list items in this thread that you will share and items you are interested in inspecting.

Hosted by:

myalana

x__Vee__x - *having net issues, so add someone else if she does not make it

LegoFire

ooOHinataOoo

MysticMur

Please add one of us 30 minutes before the PIP and put PIP in the friend request. If someone's list is full either pick someone else or send a pm so we can make room for you.

:smileylol: Mur

*edited to add additional hosts

Posted Image
Message 1 of 208 (880 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Re: You Are Invited To A PIP!

Sep 19, 2013

ahh, the title so fooled me! :smileywink:

YB

Message 2 of 208 (869 Views)
MVP Support
7215 posts

Sep 19, 2013

The event is sure interesting and I have a few rare items.

Message 3 of 208 (857 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

You might do better hosting this event in a space which is less demanding on memory. With all the active games and LMOs in use at Acorn, I find my wardrobe is often very slow to load there. Also, I still, occasionally freeze there if I rush things. Since it is such a popular place, you may have "lobby full" problem as not everyone at Acorn will be there for the event. Perhaps one of the Favorited old spaces would be better. I would suggest the Guitar Hero Backstage VIP room.

Posted Image

Message 4 of 208 (850 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4559 posts

Sep 19, 2013

A great idea for an event, Mur. I'm definitely going to be showing up for this. :womanhappy: I'll check out my wardrobe later and make a list of all the items that I'm going to be sharing and items I'm interested in inspecting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 208 (843 Views)
Fender Bender
1513 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

You might do better hosting this event in a space which is less demanding on memory. With all the active games and LMOs in use at Acorn, I find my wardrobe is often very slow to load there. Also, I still, occasionally freeze there if I rush things. Since it is such a popular place, you may have "lobby full" problem as not everyone at Acorn will be there for the event. Perhaps one of the Favorited old spaces would be better. I would suggest the Guitar Hero Backstage VIP room.

Good idea, ITCOB1. I will update the OP. Thx for the suggestion. 

And I will be listing items later too. Have some redbull skater clothes and some diesal as well. :smileyhappy: Mur

Posted Image
Message 6 of 208 (840 Views)
I Only Post Everything
546 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Great idea Mur. I think I may have some items, seeing as I just started year #5 here. :smileyvery-happy:
Photobucket
Message 7 of 208 (813 Views)
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:
Great idea Mur. I think I may have some items, seeing as I just started year #5 here. :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you! Yes with your 5 years, you have more than I have to offer. But who knows what we might have that others want? Thanks for participating. :smileyhappy: Mur

Posted Image
Message 8 of 208 (806 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5056 posts

Sep 19, 2013

PiP!!!!!!

Bless!!

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 9 of 208 (797 Views)
Survivor
1882 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Awsome Idea. And holding it at Guitar hero backstage... even better (been looking to get a hold of that space for a while now :smileywink: )

Not sure I have that much to offer as I only been on for a little more than two year and I wasnt buying much at first. But I'll look

I do have some red bull stuff but it's already mention.

Research time for me to find out what been removed, that I have, and could be interresting. 

-Doc

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 10 of 208 (783 Views)