Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
28 posts

Re: Xi update this Wed.

Feb 8, 2013

Yeh I had troubles getting both rewards to pop even though I had gone to the XI: C and my Apt.

I decided to log out and relog in and I got a popup of receiving rewards.

This seems to be an on and off problem with Rewards from Home for some time.

At least the server gets the completion "code" but the client isn't for whatever reason.

I'm glad the purchase verification visibly runs at startup since I remember way back about all the complaints about not receiving rewards.

Message 21 of 26 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1688 posts

Feb 8, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

There shouldn't be any issue in receiving the reward if you haven't played. As a couple of usershave kindly mentioned I recomend logging out and heading back in. It does mean havingto replay the Warehouse mission and then heading to the commerce point and exiting.

I've tested it a few times in all regions and have had no issues so please do keep trying,

Joey

OK - I'll keep trying this ... thanks for the swift reponse, Joey! I was looking forward to this LMO when I heard about it. :smileyhappy:

Message 22 of 26 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9379 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Good luck guys i needed to reatart Home for mine to register :smileyhappy: love the rewards ALOT Joey so thanks for adding them. :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 23 of 26 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1688 posts

Feb 10, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

There shouldn't be any issue in receiving the reward if you haven't played. As a couple of usershave kindly mentioned I recomend logging out and heading back in. It does mean havingto replay the Warehouse mission and then heading to the commerce point and exiting.

I've tested it a few times in all regions and have had no issues so please do keep trying,

Joey

OK - I'll keep trying this ... thanks for the swift reponse, Joey! I was looking forward to this LMO when I heard about it. :smileyhappy:

OK - I logged into Home early, early this morning and I got a reward notification as soon as my avi loaded. It was the Day 0 LMO from Xi: Continuum. No need to play the warehouse level again (unless I want to purchase the game). Joey, thanks for your help in this matter ... and thanks to you guys in this thread. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 24 of 26 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
70 posts

Feb 10, 2013
I am on day 8 and I own the Continum. So how do I get the two rewards? It didn't auto give me the items.
Neotopia.co
Message 25 of 26 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

SeminoleNative wrote:
I am on day 8 and I own the Continum. So how do I get the two rewards? It didn't auto give me the items.

You may just need to log out and log back in. It may take a few times to get them.

I received both items upon entering/exiting my apartment the first time, but I know a few people that had some issues getting the items. I had already completed the Continuum, and didn't have to restart the game. Doing as nDreams_Joey said on the previous page seems to do the trick.

-Jinx <3

Message 26 of 26 (63 Views)
0 Likes