Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
70 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 30, 2013

m8spence wrote:

Now I feel a little nostalgic about the game. While I got frustrated, like most of you, at the pace and style of some parts of the game, I must say the community feel this forum provided was worth the money if nothing else was. To be completely honest, Xi: Continuum may not have been as great as most of us hoped, I'm still impatiently looking forward to Xi 3, as I can't wait for another reason to jump into these forums and retain that wonderful community feel this forum has given me. Here's looking forward to XI 3! :smileywink:

I'm feeling the same! I wish I'd been able to attend the get together last week. Let's do it again! Perhaps a different day or time...Friday or Saturday?  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1711 of 1,743 (603 Views)
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Sounds great to me, LnL. We could have a weekly XiC get together.
Please use plain text.
Message 1712 of 1,743 (583 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2632 posts

Jan 30, 2013

m8spence m8entioned:

Now I feel a little nostalgic about the game. While I got frustrated, like most of you, at the pace and style of some parts of the game, I must say the community feel this forum provided was worth the money if nothing else was. To be completely honest, Xi: Continuum may not have been as great as most of us hoped, I'm still impatiently looking forward to Xi 3, as I can't wait for another reason to jump into these forums and retain that wonderful community feel this forum has given me. Here's looking forward to XI 3!

;^) I said it at the party, and McJorneil has it in a screen shot a page or two ago. ":^/ I was just thinking that myself, Man. I'm going to miss this." This thread has been a big part of the community feeling that the second Xi tried so nobley to create again. I'm looking forward to Xi 3 as well as anyone....

Please use plain text.
Message 1713 of 1,743 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Has anybody restarted the game? And if so, Can you unlock more apartment parts that way? And if I'm forced to play the combat game to get the apartment parts, does it reset my associates? My first 4 special associates came in handy as they were really strong on all five categories while the rest on them only in one. If I have to play the combat game, I don't want to lose these guys (Neil Varona, Lance Lustig, Penelope Blaumstein & Annabelle Bjorklund. I think that was their names.).

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 1714 of 1,743 (491 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Oooh Anabelle ... she was always my reserve, the one who insured I won LOL

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1715 of 1,743 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 2, 2013

beneloben wrote:

Annabelle Bjorklund & Neil Varona are almost identicle in stats, exchanging one point for another. They came really handy for the combat game. Lance Lustig & Penelope Blaumstein are just under them. I did get one more good one, but at the end and I'm still missing 2 special associates, because I'm not about to do 100 wins on that game. Does everybody get the same Special Associates or are they different? I figure the original 10 regular Associates are different for everybody, but I thought that maybe the Special Associates are the same. I was looking for a list of all the cards involved, but there doesn't seem to be one and I am not about to pay to find out. I still have yet to even play the combat game to get at least 10 wins which I'll probably try to do. I still need 2 apartment sections to get.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 1716 of 1,743 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I hate that I missed the party. I ended up going to the mall that day. Real world, not in Home. When I got back to my apartment, I was tired but wanted to go. I ended up falling asleep on my couch and didn't wake up till six the next morning. Speaking of apartments, does anybody still have the invisible part in their Vertigo? Mine is still like that.

On a different note, who was able to select the special day? I was under the impression there was one you could choose after Day 47, so people still playing won't accidentally get spoilers from overheard conversations, but my Aeropal doesn't have that option. Same for resetting.

Please use plain text.
Message 1717 of 1,743 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Feb 2, 2013

DigiSim2 wrote:

Speaking of apartments, does anybody still have the invisible part in their Vertigo? Mine is still like that.

On a different note, who was able to select the special day? I was under the impression there was one you could choose after Day 47, so people still playing won't accidentally get spoilers from overheard conversations, but my Aeropal doesn't have that option. Same for resetting.

My invisible apartment section is still invisible...YAY!!! I hope it stays that way! The "special day" seems to be a pre-"event" day 47. I havent tried to reset so cannot speak to that issue. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1718 of 1,743 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

beneloben wrote:

Julio Totman for MVP Reserve. XD + reminds me of this guy. o.o ...but, you know... without the hair. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 1719 of 1,743 (380 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I haven't seen the reset button. And I really don't know if I want to go through all 47 days again.
I still pop in everyday to see how many people are playing and to jog around the area, though.
Please use plain text.
Message 1720 of 1,743 (373 Views)
0 Likes