Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 26, 2013

Seems the stats are screwing up again, I finished today's missions and at the end received a notice that I had finished all Search/Tracker missions, yet my stats say 10/11 for those missions :smileyfrustrated:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 1601 of 1,743 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5403 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
Thank you, Prof.

No problem.

This is interesting, I now have these stats:

• Search/Tracker: 10/11
  • Combat: 9/10
  • Puzzle: 10/10
Spoiler
Confirmed at the end of Day 46 that Day 47 will indeed include the final Combat mission.

However, the challenge for completing all Search/Tracker missions is now checked off in my Cypher along with the challenge for completing the Puzzle missions. I received two new apartment sections, one for each. Weird since there is one more Search/Tracker mission left for Day 47.

EDIT: I have the same Chad, I was typing this while you were posting. Strange.

Please use plain text.
Message 1602 of 1,743 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jan 26, 2013
anyone figure out whats going to happen toget the last part of the space we have?
Please use plain text.
Message 1603 of 1,743 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5403 posts

Jan 26, 2013

quasar338 wrote:
anyone figure out whats going to happen toget the last part of the space we have?

Well, tomorrow will be the last combat mission, so that should unlock a section. We'll also complete Chapter 1, so that could be another.

Then it's possible there will be another reward of some kind for completing all challenges.

I believe earlier in this thread someone posted info about the remaining apartment sections but I didn't want to look at it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1604 of 1,743 (333 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2625 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

:^/ Meanwhile, my own stats lag one puzzle behind the itinerary. I have:

Tracker: 10/11
Combat: 9/10
Puzzle: 9/10
Apartment: 7

So, I have the seventh apartment piece unlocked, but only have credit for nine of the puzzle missions. Which one am I missing, then? How to find out? Hmmmm....

[Edit]

:^/ Checked the walkthough. It's not a hundred percent clear which missions are puzzles or not. Some are ambiguous. Dang.

Please use plain text.
Message 1605 of 1,743 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jan 26, 2013

TC915 wrote:

x-champ-x wrote:

i'm only at about 15 wins in snowcrash so far. I've been in here for about an hour now playing with randoms. If anyway wants to join and help each other out get to 100, let me know. I'll send you an invite because my privacy settings probably won't allow you to add me.

Sorry Champ just saw your post, I'd be glad to help anyone needing wins. I already have my 100 so I can just give out wins until 1 of us gets bored lol, usually 20 is my limit before my brain starts shutting down haha. I'll be at the "Bar" in wardrode & checking in every so often to see if anyone is there needing help. 

Do you think you can help me out in Snowcrash? I haven't even started on this yet, but might as well tackle it. I'm barely at Day 27. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I do have a question. Is one win considered when you beat one character or after 4 characters like in the missions? I really hope it's the former as that would be faster.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 1606 of 1,743 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5403 posts

Jan 26, 2013
@Anton: Each match won counts as a win, not each time you beat one associate.
Please use plain text.
Message 1607 of 1,743 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Looking for someone to trade wins at snowcrash :smileyvery-happy:
nelsig
Please use plain text.
Message 1608 of 1,743 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Jan 26, 2013

haha yea I'd say there's something screwy w/ the stats, here's mt stats aftercompleting Day 46

Tracker: 10/11

Combat: 9/10

Puzzle: 11/10 <~~~ (lol see I go above & beyond the required)

Apt sections: 8

@Anton - In multiplayer & the In-Game Combat's each round is not counted seperately. If you win 3 out of 5 rounds in multiplayer it counts as 1 win, the In-Game combats you have 5 associates to win 4 rounds & you must defeat all the opponents associates for it to count as 1 win,.. If your only on Day 27 you have plenty of time to get your 100 wins, boosting it takes a little over an hour to get them but since your only at Day 27, 5 or 10 wins a day will do it easily too,.. No problem I'll give ya a few wins here & there if you'd like.

Spoiler
Day 46 code: 24700

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1609 of 1,743 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I have the same stats as Prof Tripp.

Guess since we all know what kind of mission we'll be having tomorrow, I thought I would go ahead and mention my fave and least fave missions for each type.

Search/Track-
Fave: the one where we had to examine the light people.
Least fave: the placing of the jam towers. The light beacons took all the challenge out of it.

Puzzle-
Fave: the logic problem.
Least fave: the code break flash game that doesn't work without arrow keys.

Combat-
Since all combat is the same, I'll just say it gets a pass this time. However, the multiplayer "get 100 wins" makes the combat mission lose it's welcome all too soon. Think it could have benefitted more from that not being a challenge.
Please use plain text.
Message 1610 of 1,743 (199 Views)
0 Likes