Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 16 2014
By: pistolpedro Lombax Warrior 80 posts

Wow they STILL didn't fix the Trap-O-Matic XP

20 replies 464 views Edited Jul 16, 2014

The XP when I got XP from there still doesn't transfer to my total XP. Why didn't they fix it in the update?

Message 1 of 21 (464 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3720 posts

Re: Wow they STILL didn't fix the Trap-O-Matic XP

Jul 16, 2014

Unfortunetly I have not seen anyone from nDreams in these forums for quite some time, you may want to post this in the support section or try their FB or Twitter pages .... GL

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 2 of 21 (441 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5725 posts

Jul 16, 2014

The XP from the trap isn't added right after you use it. You'll see it added after you run orbs.

Message 3 of 21 (391 Views)
Wastelander
479 posts

Jul 16, 2014
That explains a lot thank u @CMCSAVAGE :smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 21 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2014

You need to do the orb run in order for the daily visit points and trap points to be added to your score. If you leave without doing the orb run, you lose those points.

Message 5 of 21 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
372 posts

Jul 16, 2014

terrybarracuda wrote:

You need to do the orb run in order for the daily visit points and trap points to be added to your score. If you leave without doing the orb run, you lose those points.

Whoa what I've been losing the entirety of my Trap XP recently?!

Has anyone verified that?  I always do my Orb run before I check the Trap... I was under the impression that the Trap only invisibly updates the XP gain, and it's neccessary to do an actual run to get the Trap points to show, but the points are still added even if you don't.  Instead they're now actually LOST if I leave the lounge without doing a run?

Message 6 of 21 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1055 posts

Jul 17, 2014

I have a friend, who never runs.

She is level 26, having only gotten daily points for visiting and checking the Trap.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 7 of 21 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 17, 2014

I have never done the orb run before checking the trap.  I check the trap before the orb run because I get to the trap before the orb run.  I've already finished aurora for the day, but I can see what happens tomorrow.

Message 8 of 21 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5725 posts

Jul 17, 2014

Edisen wrote:
Whoa what I've been losing the entirety of my Trap XP recently?!Has anyone verified that?  I always do my Orb run before I check the Trap... I was under the impression that the Trap only invisibly updates the XP gain, and it's neccessary to do an actual run to get the Trap points to show, but the points are still added even if you don't.  Instead they're now actually LOST if I leave the lounge without doing a run?

You still get them whether or not you do orbs first, or at all. By doing Orbs after, you can see them applied while you still there. I'm not 100%, but you may see them if you leave and come back.

Message 9 of 21 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1119 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2014

Greetings :smileyhappy:

Yep and if that dont work ur have to kick it 7 times or shake fist 12 times, it just need a jumpstart on moderation thank for reading, also will lower on load time in case of croulded will cut on load time 1/2 since ur still loading :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 21 (172 Views)
0 Likes