Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 15 2012
By: WaveLightning777 PlayStation MVP 2418 posts

Would like opinions real quick.

10 replies 169 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

Okay, so one of my friends just gave me a 10 dollar PSN card out of nowhere. I don't have anything pressing I need to get on PSN itself right now, so that means I can spend it on Home. Unfortunately, the 10 is ALL I have (well, 3 cents more), so options I'm looking at:

-Electro-Flight locomotion (2.50)

-Access to Xi 2 (8)

-GZ Teahouse (I'm aware we can't access the full thing yet; it is however the only GZ space I'm missing) (7)

-Either 3 or 6 bucks worth of Tycoon Coins (the latter allows me to grab an expansion I don't have. Either one results in a Football Stadium.)

-And possibly the basic GZ Burger set, since I got the kitchen but not the food. (1.50)

So... opinions, anyone?

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 1 of 11 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3330 posts

Re: Would like opinions real quick.

Dec 15, 2012
Hm. In my opinion, you should get the Xi 2 if you really liked the game, or get both the Electro-Flight Locomotion and the basic GZ Burger set. If you get the second two I listed you should have about 5 dollars left so that should be enough to also get 3 dollars worth of Tycoon coins.

Get what you really want the most :smileyhappy:
 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 2 of 11 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Dec 15, 2012

There is more to the Tea House than simply the space. They have some nice furniture items as well some of which work with the space. It's hard to tell you what to get. It's really more a questions of what you like.

Personally I'm undecided on Xi Continuum and I don't do Home Tycoon so I can't help you much with that decision. 

Message 3 of 11 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Dec 15, 2012

The only thing there that is limited is Xi:2... not getting in on it now doesn't mean you can't move at your own pace, but you will miss community events from what I understand (whether that means missing out on community rewards is less clear.)

All other items aren't going anywhere and will be there when you get to them. But I would rank them as:

After Xi:2...

1. Gz Teahouse

2. Burger set

3. Tycoon

4. Lightning LMO

*note: I don't particularly care for Tycoon, and I think playing the waiting game on LMOs will payoff in the long run because they will continue to improve as Devs learn better ways to implement them...

Message 4 of 11 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I'd do the Granzella Burger thing. Thats a really cool space

Message 5 of 11 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
379 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Wait till the (Monday) PS Home Blog update for what comes out on Wednesday. If you didn't spend it last Wednesday you might as well wait till next Wednesday.

Message 6 of 11 (117 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2418 posts

Dec 15, 2012
^Didn't have the money to spend on Wednesday. "Just gave me a 10 dollar card" was meant to be taken literally. :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 11 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
379 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:

Okay, so one of my friends just gave me a 10 dollar PSN card out of nowhere. I don't have anything pressing I need to get on PSN itself right now, so that means I can spend it on Home. Unfortunately, the 10 is ALL I have (well, 3 cents more), so options I'm looking at:

-Access to Xi 2 (8)

-GZ Teahouse (I'm aware we can't access the full thing yet; it is however the only GZ space I'm missing) (7)

-Either 3 or 6 bucks worth of Tycoon Coins (the latter allows me to grab an expansion I don't have. Either one results in a Football Stadium.)

-And possibly the basic GZ Burger set, since I got the kitchen but not the food. (1.50)

So... opinions, anyone?

WaveLightning777 wrote:
^Didn't have the money to spend on Wednesday. "Just gave me a 10 dollar card" was meant to be taken literally. :smileytongue:

I still say wait till Wednesday, if not longer since you "don't have anything pressing you need to get on PSN itself right now". Last thing you need to do is face palm on what it could've been spent on instead.

Message 8 of 11 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2418 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Got coins, the GZ Burger set, and electro flight; I figure the Teahouse can wait, and I might be able to get 10 bucks for myself next week for Xi.

(Plus, after seeing that they're having some minor errors going on...)

Message 9 of 11 (80 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:

-Access to Xi 2 (8)

So... opinions, anyone?

So far I've been very disappointed in Xi-2 you can't talk to anyone no missions and every thing so far was in world.

You also missed 3 days so far.  

In other words I can't recommend it.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 10 of 11 (75 Views)
0 Likes