Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1603 posts

Re: Why Kikai Event So Short?

Jul 27, 2013

Yeah but they want you to buy stuff just like a game.  What happens if you buy everything and something comes up and you cant play it for a week or two?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (182 Views)
I Only Post Everything
791 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

This was suppose to be a April fools 2012 event and have it only for 1 day. People complained about it, so they promised to have it longer.

But due to technical and whatever GZ was thinking reasons, it got delayed. And after several delaying announcements they couldn't bring it in 2012. 

They did a April fools 2013 event on their JP website dealing with the Kikai empire, but wasn't able to get it done for Home. But after 2 months, they finally got it out around June in other regions and July in NA.

So it took them 2 years to get this done. (purhaps during that time they put it on hold and totally forgot about it.)

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (172 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Jul 27, 2013

After all is said and done it's wonderful to have it here. If we still had IREM we'd probably not be getting any events or worldwide releases on the scale we are getting with Granzella. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3110 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Just curious. When does the Kikai Event end?:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I believe it's supposed to run two weeks. This is week one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

Being 5' 4" I'm considered short and as such I take offense to this thread title. It's like making a meat grilling game if I was a vegetarian to me.

Or claiming you're gonna leave, then not....oh wait Lol

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (149 Views)
Gaming Beast
1603 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

After all is said and done it's wonderful to have it here. If we still had IREM we'd probably not be getting any events or worldwide releases on the scale we are getting with Granzella. 

Seaside of Memories still remains the best beach for some reason.  And Festival Space is better than what we got now.  Central Plaza better than hub and Old Mall better than new mall.  These are just facts no need to debate them. 

And regardless of calling Kikai an event it still is a game and if they can leave fubar and mercia up indefinitley I see no logical reason why Kikai cannot be left around.  Why should we pay money for items if for some reason we couldnt play for awhile and then its over.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (144 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Jul 27, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Seaside of Memories still remains the best beach for some reason.  And Festival Space is better than what we got now.  Central Plaza better than hub and Old Mall better than new mall.  These are just facts no need to debate them. 

Personally I like the new Granzella beaches better than Seaside. You're entitled to your opinion but it's certainly not a fact. I will agree I liked the Plaza better than the Hub and the Old Mall the Theaters better too. 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3110 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I believe it's supposed to run two weeks. This is week one. 

Thank you much.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Praise Jesus that it is not a longer competition....  But I would like to see this as an everyday game that you can go and play like Edo.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (94 Views)