Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2004
Offline
3258 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007


bigfatgooglefat wrote:
i actually am, i got an extension in firefox that will refresh the window every 2 minnutes and another extension to tell me if there has been a change...



wow, that is just amazing...
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/03/2007
Offline
2512 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007


LoTuZ wrote:


bigfatgooglefat wrote:
i actually am, i got an extension in firefox that will refresh the window every 2 minnutes and another extension to tell me if there has been a change...



wow, that is just amazing...


I also am using the refresh add-on, but for IE7, and set it to every 10 seconds
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/10/2007
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007
Wow, I never knew there was such a site
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007


aguba wrote:


LoTuZ wrote:


bigfatgooglefat wrote:
i actually am, i got an extension in firefox that will refresh the window every 2 minnutes and another extension to tell me if there has been a change...



wow, that is just amazing...


I also am using the refresh add-on, but for IE7, and set it to every 10 seconds


where is the add on? I cant find it what is it called?
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/12/2003
Offline
5630 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007


Celstra wrote:
Wow, I never knew there was such a site



stop telling everyone GOSH!!!!
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Ziploc
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/17/2006
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007


Ziplock wrote:


Celstra wrote:
Wow, I never knew there was such a site



stop telling everyone GOSH!!!!



Really!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/09/2005
Offline
863 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007
when u sign up will they e-mail u back for more info ?
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/31/2007
Offline
161 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007
checked it right before i came here
What's a signature?
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/23/2006
Offline
2089 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007
i made it my home page
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Who here is refreshing http://www.homebetatrial.com/ right now?

Mar 31, 2007


ad313am wrote:
i made it my home page


Good idea... *changes settings*
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes