Keyblade Wielder
6219 posts

Re: White Party 7-6-13

Jul 7, 2013

fubario wrote:

I was over at the hacker site **bleep**.com they were having a similar dress in white party at a club. Is this part of that?Maybe the statement i read on another thread was true about some of the MVP's. O.o  I really hope not.

Oh, it's true. Trust me.

Message 21 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1449 posts

Jul 7, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Falconn24 wrote:

I'm inviting everyone inthe Home community to come and wear their finest white outfits to serenity plaza for a night of fun and music.It's going to be a public event. So everyone is invited. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone there. 9pm est. 6pm pacific

Did this even happen? A friend and I were at 3 different instances and never found anybody dressed in white.

Hey same here, I never found anyone dressed in white, but maybe they couldn't see me because of being dressed in white and blending in the the brightness of the place. :smileyvery-happy:

I did however, catch a rare sighting of NorseGamer!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 22 of 25 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Jul 7, 2013

The event didn't happen?! Glad I didn't give up my gaming night to attend. Isn't that the second time this has happened this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 25 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I went there, and took a few friends, I wore my bike scout uni, I was hoping some others would show up. I didn't know if it was still going on or canceled. I had fun anyway, though I don't know if the OP was there or not

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 24 of 25 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1977 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

Glad I read the rest of this, I thought it was some racist thingy and I'd have to search my storage for a pitchfork, torch, rope and white hood and robe.  :smileyvery-happy:  DG

How is this reply the least bit funny or kudos-worthy?

*smh* just *smh*

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 25 of 25 (67 Views)