Dec 21 2012
By: IM_AT_KFC Hekseville Citizen 284 posts

Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

106 replies 710 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

I don't understand why the male snowman mask is not in the Christmas 2012 Commerce point store.

The santa suit was brought out of retirement.

So were the elve costumes.

The female snowman mask is even there... why not the male one?

It makes no sense to bring a collection of items out of retirement and leave out one, I hope this is a mistake and they plan on adding it to the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 107 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4383 posts

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 21, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

I don't understand why the male snowman mask is not in the Christmas 2012 Commerce point store.

It makes no sense to bring a collection of items out of retirement and leave out one, I hope this is a mistake and they plan on adding it to the store.

You mean the old snowman head? I heard that item isn't going to be coming back to our region because of a certain group on Home, who wears the old snowman head, was doing something against the TOS, and now has given the snowman head a bad reputation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 107 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Thats so stupid if it is true. Heck they may aswell remove the saphire and diamond suits the gold money suit gf2 the starwars cantina hell just shut home down all together because of the fams that think they are thugs SMH. I would like to think they just forgot to put it in the store. They put the female head in there so why not the male ? The Club you speak of can just buy the female so if it was to keep it away from them why not blacklist the female item aswell.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 107 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 21, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

You mean the old snowman head? I heard that item isn't going to be coming back to our region because of a certain group on Home, who wears the old snowman head, was doing something against the TOS, and now has given the snowman head a bad reputation.

If this were the case, then the female one would be gone aswell. Also, the new snowman heads from JAM games would have never been approved if what you said was the reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 107 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4364 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Get the female one while it lasts LOL!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 107 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1279 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Do any of the currently available snowmen or women have pipes in their mouths? I aways figured it was the whole "smoking is bad mmmkay" thing. 

Always found it hard to believe it was removed because it was used as a club symbol for the "frosties" but who knows...stranger things have happened in Home...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 107 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 21, 2012
They did this last year too. It'll probably be a repeated pattern.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 107 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4202 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Glad i bought it the 1st year it came out. Its one of my very 1st purchases on home years ago.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 107 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Elway358 wrote:

Do any of the currently available snowmen or women have pipes in their mouths? I aways figured it was the whole "smoking is bad mmmkay" thing. 

Always found it hard to believe it was removed because it was used as a club symbol for the "frosties" but who knows...stranger things have happened in Home...

I doubt they would remove it because of the pipe, there's much worse things on this game, such as guns.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 107 (526 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4383 posts

Dec 21, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:
If this were the case, then the female one would be gone aswell. Also, the new snowman heads from JAM games would have never been approved if what you said was the reason.

With as long as you've been on Home, have you ever seen anyone on Home wear the female head, and, the group that wears the snowman head, have you ever seen a member wear the female head? With as long as I've been on Home, I haven't seen anyone wear the female head and any members of the group wearing the female head. It's been the male one that's been worn more and was the more popular one. I don't even think there's a female member of the group.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 107 (519 Views)
0 Likes