Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 25 2013
By: Fly_Mixed_Papi_ Lombax Warrior 165 posts

Where's Locust_Star?

18 replies 445 views Edited Jul 25, 2013

Reading the "Message of the Day", it only list Tempest_Fire. Has Locust_Star left as well? L_S rarely,  made posts but, he was one of the few remaining members of the "old" Home team. Any info if he is still around or has he jumped ship as well?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (445 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Re: Where's Locust_Star?

Jul 25, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Reading the "Message of the Day", it only list Tempest_Fire. Has Locust_Star left as well? L_S rarely,  made posts but, he was one of the few remaining members of the "old" Home team. Any info if he is still around or has he jumped ship as well?

Locust is still working for Sony. He was promoted. He is still if I'm not mistaken in charge of the Digitalal Management Team but not directly related to Home anymore. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (411 Views)
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Locust is still working for Sony. He was promoted. He is still if I'm not mistaken in charge of the Digitalal Management Team but not directly related to Home anymore. 

I don't sse Joystick_Warrior post on this forum often.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (402 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Jul 25, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Joystick_Warrior is usually only in the PlayStation Home Support forums.

He doesn't usually post here unless there's the odd chance he's giving us notice of an error in a thread here.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (397 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Jul 25, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

He posted a gif a few days ago. The team is still here although Glasswalls is obviously gone. His personal blog explained where he was heading. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

He posted a gif a few days ago. The team is still here although Glasswalls is obviously gone. His personal blog explained where he was heading. 

Could you post a link to his blog for the curious few who haven't read it yet?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (390 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Jul 25, 2013

stardeth wrote:

Here you go: http://caderageous.blogspot.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (388 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Here you go: http://caderageous.blogspot.com/

Excellent, now people can search this forums to find the link. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (383 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

I do believe he posted it here in the Farewell Glasswalls thread. I bookmarked it to make it a bit easier to find. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (378 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4448 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

Confirmed.  L_S is our boss.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (305 Views)