Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Re: Where's Jack?

Feb 24, 2010

nosdrugis wrote:
Time to come clean... "I'm Jack Buser"

You can get banned for impersonating a mod. Who knows what will happen if you impersonate Jack! 

Message 31 of 131 (40 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Feb 24, 2010

CydoniaX wrote:

Hi guys,

I can promise you that Jack DOES visit the forums daily because he sends my team links to some of your forum posts he wants to discuss on a regular basis. He is likely either not logged in or using a different account.

You will see discussions starting here very soon, we are still in the process of figuring out exactly what we're allowed to discuss with you because we know you're going to have lots of questions and we want to be ready! 

Rest assured, we are eager to start these discussions with you. Stay tuned!

~CydoniaX

Message Edited by CydoniaX on 02-24-2010 12:16 PM
Message Edited by CydoniaX on 02-24-2010 12:16 PM

well that's kind of good to hear, GlassWalls has told me basically the same thing about discussing things with us, the users. but i wonder why he doesn't use his regular account, or an account at all while visiting. 

home-watch.blogspot.com
Message 32 of 131 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
618 posts

Feb 24, 2010

x-cult wrote:

CydoniaX wrote:
Our policy on that is we are our PSN IDs. As the conduit of information from the Home team and Sony out to you guys, and vice versa, we need to maintian an objective, neutral position as much as possible. Bringing our real names and identities into the mix would only cloud that.

Well thank you very much for clearifying that! Now that we have this fact added to our collective knowledge, we have no need to badger you for that information. I hope this'll be a new trend for you guys, I really enjoy when you help us understand your positions. =)

Awesome, we're happy to do so!

Message Edited by CydoniaX on 02-24-2010 01:52 PM
Message 33 of 131 (40 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Feb 24, 2010
I've seen his ID around, wearing a shirt that says "INDUSTRY." Won't mention the ID though since its supposed to be hidden for now.
84% of people will believe anything with a statistic.
Message 34 of 131 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
835 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Good to know there's communication now, a good step in the right direction.
Photobucket
Message 35 of 131 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Jersquall wrote:

Levasaurus wrote:
Personally, I think it'd be more credible if his account actually proved he was reading. This assumption that he's using a second account or just not logged in makes me believe even less that these forums are being read daily by him.

Understandable, But then again the stealth thing actually gives him a chance to REALLY see the boards how they are. People have been posting exactley how they feel not knowing that anyone was watching and not because the director of Home was here.
well said and understandable. 

home-watch.blogspot.com
Message 36 of 131 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Well, Jack is right here to be frankly, but its for you to find out what he has to say about HOME...

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=907779

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 37 of 131 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2998 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Lol maybe he just doesn't feel like logging in, like me when I come here and notice I'm logged out since I'm normally automatically signed in..it's my laziness kicking in . I have seen him using that account on Home though..ran into in the Sodium space the other week..he complimented my beta shirt .
Message 38 of 131 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

nosdrugis wrote:
Time to come clean... "I'm Jack Buser"

You can get banned for impersonating a mod. Who knows what will happen if you impersonate Jack! 

Whew! Good thing the forum mods have a sense of haha, then.

Otherwise... may not be posting right now

GISignature
Message 39 of 131 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
6 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Although I am a long time reader of the forums, this is my first real post, so wish me luck!

I'm usually in here on my lunch break and often after hours checking out what everyone is discussing.  As we enter into the new year with PlayStation Home, it gives us new opportunities to reach out directly to you, our most loyal and passionate users.  So you know, we've always been here, listening and acting on your feedback.  Now, we hope to close this loop, and keep you informed on how your comments, ideas, and commitment to the community are all directly informing the direction we take PlayStation Home.

I better get back to work, but I did want to drop a quick note in this thread and let you know that you are being heard, and that we are committed to what we said on the blog.  You are all so important to the future of this platform, and equally important to each of us personally here on the team.  Many of your PSN names I know by heart.  I listen to your podcasts, I read your blogs, I check out your websites, and I see you in Home.  For all of the passion and effort you spend reinforcing this important community: Thank you.

More soon

Jack

Message 40 of 131 (40 Views)