Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Where is everyone?

Dec 5, 2012

Awww suckie i would chill with ya.   im here same i cant see none of you.  :catsad:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 75 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29012 posts

Dec 5, 2012

CherryT0P wrote:

And to think they just had maintenance yesterday, yet, problems like this persist.  Tsk tsk tsk.  Sony does it again.  Poor quality control.  Maybe they just cut off Home all day yesterday just for the hell of it.  I mean, obviously they're not actually out there "fixing" issues in Home, they're sitting around eating chips and watching TV all day till they decide to bring Home back on again.  Bad Job, Sony.  *spits*

Just for the record yesterday's maintenance was a PSN maintenance and not one for Home. Home's starts a 3AM EST in the morning.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 75 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

CherryT0P wrote:

And to think they just had maintenance yesterday, yet, problems like this persist.  Tsk tsk tsk.  Sony does it again.  Poor quality control.  Maybe they just cut off Home all day yesterday just for the hell of it.  I mean, obviously they're not actually out there "fixing" issues in Home, they're sitting around eating chips and watching TV all day till they decide to bring Home back on again.  Bad Job, Sony.  *spits*

The maintenance yesterday what nothing to do with home..it was PlayStation network maintenance..every time there's network maintenance home gets cut offline as well as the store and all the other Sony servers

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 75 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Dec 5, 2012

i cant  see any users in  playstation home  too it showing  what  friends  on home  but it wont let u join friends  and i looked on start our clubs  manu down saying  club  manu  offline

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 75 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Well maybe it will work then Joanna 

Live,Laugh,Love
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 75 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2929 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Yup same here.  I posted in the other thread about this.  I also cant play any games, get stuck on the waiting for server screen until I use select to go to a personal space.  Tried logging out and restarting ps3, reset my modem and router, no go.

EDIT:  I also cant use my EOD tvs(the play button is greyed out) and any item that I can interact with brings up the same old waiting for server message forever.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 75 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Yea that yesterday was for PSN so I'm understandable.. But I miss everyone, dancing alone well at least I don't got plenty room lol muwahh

Live,Laugh,Love
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 75 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 5, 2012

havng some problem "All by meself dont to be all by myself anymore"

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 75 (95 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Dec 5, 2012

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Summerbrezz wrote:

I tried Joanna still can't see anyone :smileysad:

Not sure what is going on then. I've even seen someone create a thread on the EU forum. Perhaps there is something crazy going on with the servers.

:smileyhappy:

We should probably get a pile of rocks and head to the mall while the place is empty.

Jo built a jetty at glittering sands from all the stones she got from fossil digging... I'm sure she can spare a few. As for me, I'll be bringing large spider fossils... :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 75 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I just found an update maybe that'll work :/ try it and see? Idk just a thought
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 75 (87 Views)
0 Likes