Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2013
By: specs003 First Son 11 posts

Where is DJ for Nightlife Lounge space ?

6 replies 216 views Edited May 2, 2013

I had jus got on Home and was 1 of the 1st spaces I brought with high hopes but was totally miffed when A. No DJ B. No Music at all jus faint background noises of service action C. No access to upper floor that makes no sense that I can't go upstairs in my own club. I was hoping an update would happen but no. PLEASE UPDATE this space to what description says thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (216 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Re: Where is DJ for Nightlife Lounge space ?

May 2, 2013

True.. The upstairs section needs to be accessible.

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 2 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 3, 2013

I barely go there but this reminds me how disappointing that is, it really does need an update so people can go upstairs & around that balcony. Buying a loot radio will work for music, or the dancers from Mass Media Store which happen to have their own music also, they at least look good up on the stage.

Message 3 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 3, 2013

I go there to film, I have a few videos featuring this place but feel dissatisfied that it should be better and dancers music olny travels room 2 room plus they take up alot of slots...PS Home Super Hero a Go Go fashion show

Message 4 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

May 3, 2013

specs003 wrote:

I had jus got on Home and was 1 of the 1st spaces I brought with high hopes but was totally miffed when A. No DJ B. No Music at all jus faint background noises of service action C. No access to upper floor that makes no sense that I can't go upstairs in my own club. I was hoping an update would happen but no. PLEASE UPDATE this space to what description says thank you.

If you're looking for music for the space I recommend going to the store labeled "Music" in your navigator, there is a wide selection of active items that will include music for your space.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 3, 2013

I did thats why I know music only travels room 2 room and when I purchased Loot radios were not yet aroun but the point was this space was advertised to have DJ, DJ's play music so thats false or misleading description cost consumers more money which makes it theft by deception.

Message 6 of 7 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 3, 2013

This has been discussed before.

However, I don't see them updating the lounge with any type of music add on, or allowing people up top.

I think with all the music active items, there should be something to keep you content.

Message 7 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes