Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/26/2008
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

ApacheVoyeur wrote:

I was just thinking it might be cool to have Police boxes around Home that let users alert you guys to questions or concerns in world. Perhaps allowing your to transport to the area/server instance with a blinking 'Help' icon over the user. Of course you could report folks that abuse the mechanism.


lol I love it.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (37 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/12/2008
Offline
4310 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

Jersquall wrote:

CRUNKRIS wrote:
I saw Jim777, ChronosViper, and Jersquall last night for the Resistance 2 launch party. It was a blast and I wanta thank you guys 4 your work. I think they are doing a great job. The only place I never see the volunteers anymore is on these forums. I see Chronos, Jim, Conrad (all the time), occasionally Luiggy, and I know Amir is still active on the Xi forums but everyone else is dead silent. I think maybe their Home duties take time away from the forums. That's not a problem per say, just an observation. Keep up the good work.

We kind of wanted things to calm down before getting back to posting regularly here. These forums were pretty bad toward the guide team when they were first picked. We decided as a group not to post in threads thatr could lead to flaming and giving the program any negative feedback. We are still here and helping those who need it but we are also in Home doing our thing. We appreciate those of you who are doing the same thing we are. Helping other users in Home.

 

 

Crunkris, It was good seeing you in the Resistance launch party.

  It was good seeing alot of you guys there and in other parts of Home.


 

Ohh , that makes sense. The pieces fit. Ok. Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle! G. I. Joe!!!!!!

 

I am soo glad I don't have to operate with from the same rules. Controversial threads are my favs

Message Edited by CRUNKRIS on 05-29-2009 11:58 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Online
15911 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

 

Ohh , that makes sense. The pieces fit. Ok. Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle! G. I. Joe!!!!!!

 

I am soo glad I don't have to operate with from the same rules. Controversial threads are my favs


Some of us like them to.. Not posting in those threads wasn't a rule but more of collected effort on our part not to get into

conversations with those on the forums that would draw negative attention to the program. Someday some of you guys will be where we are and then i'm sure you'll understand. We are no better or worse than you guys. We are you guys. we came from here.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2009
Offline
108 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

I have seen the HCVs quite regularly, to be honest i see at least 1 per day. The areas i see them can alternate, sometimes in the Plaza, or resistance and i have seen the odd one in the EA area but they have been walking round and not playing. when i see these people in their shirts thay are usually swarmed by people asking all sorts of questions and they always stay and try to help them.

 

I think they are doing a good job, it is just a shame there are not more of them and then more people may see more of one.

Sig 1
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (37 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/13/2009
Offline
10027 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

N_I_C_K_USA wrote:

I have seen the HCVs quite regularly, to be honest i see at least 1 per day. The areas i see them can alternate, sometimes in the Plaza, or resistance and i have seen the odd one in the EA area but they have been walking round and not playing. when i see these people in their shirts thay are usually swarmed by people asking all sorts of questions and they always stay and try to help them.

 

I think they are doing a good job, it is just a shame there are not more of them and then more people may see more of one.


Are you, or Are you not friends with Flaco? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (37 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/18/2008
Offline
5165 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

eastavenge wrote:

N_I_C_K_USA wrote:

I have seen the HCVs quite regularly, to be honest i see at least 1 per day. The areas i see them can alternate, sometimes in the Plaza, or resistance and i have seen the odd one in the EA area but they have been walking round and not playing. when i see these people in their shirts thay are usually swarmed by people asking all sorts of questions and they always stay and try to help them.

 

I think they are doing a good job, it is just a shame there are not more of them and then more people may see more of one.


Are you, or Are you not friends with Flaco? :smileytongue:


I'm friends with LUIGGY, blah I avoid butting in sometimes if he is on duty cause not worth interrupting him

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Online
15911 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

asoccer wrote:

eastavenge wrote:

N_I_C_K_USA wrote:

I have seen the HCVs quite regularly, to be honest i see at least 1 per day. The areas i see them can alternate, sometimes in the Plaza, or resistance and i have seen the odd one in the EA area but they have been walking round and not playing. when i see these people in their shirts thay are usually swarmed by people asking all sorts of questions and they always stay and try to help them.

 

I think they are doing a good job, it is just a shame there are not more of them and then more people may see more of one.


Are you, or Are you not friends with Flaco? :smileytongue:


I'm friends with LUIGGY, blah I avoid butting in sometimes if he is on duty cause not worth interrupting him


This is a common response from most of my friends also. Some just say message me when your off duty.

 Some hang around and actually help others. how weird is that? I have a great friends list.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2009
Offline
108 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009
No i am not friends with Flaco i do know him but, he is not on my friends list.
Sig 1
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/13/2009
Offline
10027 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

Jersquall wrote:

asoccer wrote:

eastavenge wrote:

N_I_C_K_USA wrote:

I have seen the HCVs quite regularly, to be honest i see at least 1 per day. The areas i see them can alternate, sometimes in the Plaza, or resistance and i have seen the odd one in the EA area but they have been walking round and not playing. when i see these people in their shirts thay are usually swarmed by people asking all sorts of questions and they always stay and try to help them.

 

I think they are doing a good job, it is just a shame there are not more of them and then more people may see more of one.


Are you, or Are you not friends with Flaco? :smileytongue:


I'm friends with LUIGGY, blah I avoid butting in sometimes if he is on duty cause not worth interrupting him


This is a common response from most of my friends also. Some just say message me when your off duty.

 Some hang around and actually help others. how weird is that? I have a great friends list.


 

I rarely click "go to" anymore, i always feel i am imposing.......
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (37 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/12/2008
Offline
4310 posts
 

Re: Where are the Home community volunteers?

May 29, 2009

eastavenge wrote: I rarely click "go to" anymore, i always feel i am imposing.......

OMG. me too. I only hit "go to" if they say "follow me" or if there is an event and i wanta check out all my friends having fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (37 Views)
0 Likes