Feb 13 2011
By: mybro92 Uncharted Territory 1546 posts

When will the KZ3 CP space be taken down?

20 replies 36 views Edited Feb 13, 2011

Title sums it up, I think this was announced but I cant recall the exact date (14th or 15th?) I would like to know because I'd like to know because I want to get one last shot at getting a high score on the mini game there and I plan to be at the space as long as I can.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Re: When will the KZ3 CP space be taken down?

Feb 13, 2011

It is said to be up until February 17th.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9660 posts

Feb 13, 2011

mybro92 wrote:

Title sums it up, I think this was announced but I cant recall the exact date (14th or 15th?) I would like to know because I'd like to know because I want to get one last shot at getting a high score on the mini game there and I plan to be at the space as long as I can.

Photobucket

You have until this Thursday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"The Future is Black"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Feb 14, 2011

footballrule wrote:

mybro92 wrote:

Photobucket

You have until this Thursday.

or: the ISA win, then the war is over.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5289 posts

Feb 14, 2011

Rumor has it that the event might be around a little longer, but anyone who wants to get all the rewards or post that high score should plan on doing so before 3AM on the 17th.

Personally, I've given up on winning the stupid hat, which is stupid only because I'm not good enough to win it. I'm quietly jealous of anyone who's unlocked it.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Feb 14, 2011

HearItWow wrote:

Rumor has it that the event might be around a little longer, but anyone who wants to get all the rewards or post that high score should plan on doing so before 3AM on the 17th.

Personally, I've given up on winning the stupid hat, which is stupid only because I'm not good enough to win it. I'm quietly jealous of anyone who's unlocked it.

A 5-minute guide to PlayStation Home -- http://www.gamer-indepth.com/

Get your Portable ID!

Dude, don't give up man.  Keep your goal in focus.  Just shoot the yellow dotted targeted baddy first and use the other target as your secondary points gathering.  Stay focus on the incoming help package and as long you are going thru third wave with 3 health bar then you should do just fine.  I unlock the ISA helm and I almost gave up, but in the nick of time someone send me a health pack and I was parading like Neo from the Matrix in bullet time and shoot everyone on my sight. **slap his back and give him a good cheers**.  You can do it man, you already backing out?  You still have 3 days from now before the event closes down and you can't look back to regain your ISA helm again.

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Feb 14, 2011

HearItWow wrote:

With this in mind, anyone mind telling me how hard it is to get the boots? I don't particularly care for the head piece, but I really want the boots to complete the pants.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5289 posts

Feb 14, 2011

Boots are easy, Buff. Just keep bringing stuff from CP over to the game area for people to use while they play.

How the resources get used is decided entirely at random--to get the unlock, you just need someone playing on one of the three levels to use your item. I forget which level unlocks the boots, but I think it's level 2. Someone can correct me on this, I'm sure.

I got all of those items within an hour.

As for the shooting part of the game, the aiming system is giving me fits. I need to put some hard core time into this. Thanks for the encouragement, Ronin!

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Feb 14, 2011

HearItWow wrote:

A 5-minute guide to PlayStation Home -- http://www.gamer-indepth.com/

Get your Portable ID!

I'm sure others have said what I am about to say in other posts but the best advice I can give you is to never zoom in with your gun. You get a better vantage point from being zoomed out. Also, like Art_of_Ronin said, prioritize your shots on the Yellow Dotted Targets. Also, take your time and keep a steady aim (If you rush, you'll get nervous and it will throw your aim off). Don't forget that you can use either the right or left analog sticks so use what you are comfortable with. Also, try to get as many headshots as possible. The better you get, the more life you will gain and your reloads will eventually get faster as well. You can do it. Just stay calm and steady. Turn off the volume too. It may help you relax while taking the shots.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3181 posts

Feb 14, 2011

i think they should keep it for a little longer for when people start getting the jetpacks

silverthehedgeh Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (36 Views)