Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 10, 2013
Lol..

well, how about this.. if you are going to refute someone's opinion, try to be entertaining about it. I suggest studying the style of Ed and Mya, also Grand Moff's reply was pretty hilarious and he didn't even say a word.

the mods are less likely to close a thread down if the users aren't directly attacking one another.

( I'm not trying to sound like a wannabe mod, I've just been banned a LOT of times.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 58 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4373 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:
Lol..

well, how about this.. if you are going to refute someone's opinion, try to be entertaining about it. I suggest studying the style of Ed and Mya, also Grand Moff's reply was pretty hilarious and he didn't even say a word.

the mods are less likely to close a thread down if the users aren't directly attacking one another.

( I'm not trying to sound like a wannabe mod, I've just been banned a LOT of times.)

Thank you for your concern.  However, I have no interest in emulating anyone else's "style".
I am my own person, and I will express myself in my own manner, thank you very much.

I prefer to be direct and to the point.  I don't hide behind vague statements and subtlety. 

If I have a problem with someone else's dismissive attitude, I will address it head on.

I have no problem with my style, and have been doing so on this forum for seven years now.

And as for you not trying to be a wannabe mod.  You are telling me to change how I post for reasons of moderation, or your interpretation of it.  That is the definition of wannabe mod.

Be One With The Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 58 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Lol, I didn't tell you to emulate anyone. I just said study how they talk to others on the forums.

But if you want this thread to be inevitably closed, continue carrying on the way you were earlier.

The entire world is against you, after all.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 58 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3867 posts

Oct 10, 2013
I've enjoyed the mini-mod, mini debate, on how to disagree with one another under the watchful eyes of moderation, otherwise this thread would just be 5 pages of people all saying the same thing: Home will never be out of Beta. Pretty boring.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 58 (327 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Th way we whine and complain on the forums is the way we play Playstation Home

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 58 (315 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:
Th way we whine and complain on the forums is the way we play Playstation Home

Feedback isn't necessarily whining. Seems some really love to do that though –label users – including certain 3rd party sites. And given the status of Home's future at the moment one really has to wonder if worrying about the Beta tag is really worth the effort. 

No Home = No Beta

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 58 (282 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:
As Rumor has it: PlayStation Home will be Closing sometime in 2014 Are u ready to be Homeless???

The only person spreading this "rumor is you. Tempest_Fire has already stated that there are several core updates planned for Home. As we usually get one or two a year, it looks as if Home will be around for a while longer that you hope for.

This is all you ever do. You try to convince people to believe you and hope that they will quit Home so that Home would be forced to shut down. What an ego boost for you, eh chummer, if you manage to succeed?

But you won't , as you have already lost. You're not helping anyone but yourself.

I have had a long history of taking DCS to task for many of his claims and complaints, but to be fair though, Conrad you do the same thing only from the opposite side of the spectrum.  You constantly make Home out to be free of issues and when someone brings them up you often go out of your way to try and dismiss and discredit them - then report them when you have no other defense.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and while it may make you feel good to be an overly optimistic evangelist, if you were more realistic and honest you would benefit the community far more than you think you do.

Instead, when you continue to make claims that you have no tech issues or no missing items (although within just a few minutes you are once again singing a different tune and admitting to issues and missing items), and that everything runs as advertised (at least for the spaces you go to). And when you've had issues, they were quickly resolved... As anyone who uses Home even a fraction of the amount of time you have knows this is total BS.  

Especially for someone like you who posts all the time in the Support forum where it is abundantly clear Home is riddled with issues, many of which are not just random glitches that you have some how miraculously avoided all these years.  This is why you have a massive credibility issue with people on this forum... Even if you still don't realize it.

In fact, keeping it on topic, anyone can use the search options on this forum and can find multiple posts from you where you used the "Beta" tag for Home as an excuse for many issues and the inadequate tech support.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 58 (258 Views)
Fender Bender
2827 posts

Oct 10, 2013
An honest post about current affairs, Nitrate :smileywink:
shame it won't be around for very long.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 58 (240 Views)
VP of Gaming
25397 posts

Oct 10, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:
Whenever this issue is raised, his passive aggressive response has always been along the lines of, "It's working fine for me, so the rest of you shut up".

I have never said that.

In fact, there have been many times I have acknowledged that people have tech issues with Home. The point I attempted to make with my message, which I obviously failed to communicate, is that there are some people who have little to no issues at all.

But as some tend to get upset when I post (no matter how clear, polite and respectful I try to be), I shall make this my last contribution to this topic on when Home will be out of beta.

Take care, sir.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 58 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4373 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

The-Sarge wrote:
Whenever this issue is raised, his passive aggressive response has always been along the lines of, "It's working fine for me, so the rest of you shut up".

I have never said that.

In fact, there have been many times I have acknowledged that people have tech issues with Home. The point I attempted to make with my message, which I obviously failed to communicate, is that there are some people who have little to no issues at all.

But as some tend to get upset when I post (no matter how clear, polite and respectful I try to be), I shall make this my last contribution to this topic on when Home will be out of beta.

Take care, sir.

As I stated, along the lines of.

You may not have used those exact words, but that is the general undercurrent sentiment that you convey, and I'm not the only one who has noticed.

Be One With The Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 58 (139 Views)