Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 08/29/2012
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013

Home's unstable, but I still use it.  They'd get more money from me if Home was stable, though.

Message 11 of 58 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4468 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013

 

Where y'all gonna go when it shuts down? lulz

YB

Message 12 of 58 (269 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
5381 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013
I started a new career, so all set there. I got onto Home, when I wasn't working and was still in trade school.

feel sorry for the people who are addicated to Home and spent all that money.
They are going to take their money and run with it. Just like they do with everything else. They seem to be at the prime right now, when it comes to updates lately.

I
Message 13 of 58 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
9379 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013
I....dont see the beta tag around anymore though. I havent seen it anywhere I dont think in a while O_o have we...already left Beta? Maybe we left him at the mall all alone! Get mall security he freaks out without his blanket! :Q
Support Forums
Message 14 of 58 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
26094 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Feel sorry for the people who are addicated to Home and spent all that money.

Please don't feel sorry for those of us who truly are still enjoying Home. Just feel it for those who consistantly complain, yet still come on just to be miserable.

 

Clearly some people are not happy, but...

 

I have a great time every night. I have no tech issues or missing items. Everything runs as advertised (at least for the spaces I go to). And when I've had issues, they were quickly resolved.

 

The party is still going and I'm having a blast!

 

Whether in beta or out, Home is a nice place to be (for me). I know some will have an issue with that (personal) fact.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 15 of 58 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
5381 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Feel sorry for the people who are addicated to Home and spent all that money.

Please don't feel sorry for those of us who truly are still enjoying Home. Just feel it for those who consistantly complain, yet still come on just to be miserable.

 

Clearly some people are not happy, but...

 

I have a great time every night. I have no tech issues or missing items. Everything runs as advertised (at least for the spaces I go to). And when I've had issues, they were quickly resolved.

 

The party is still going and I'm having a blast!

 

Whether in beta or out, Home is a nice place to be (for me). I know some will have an issue with that (personal) fact.


I bet some people spent so much on here, that could've bought a second use car, etc.  You wonder why what's wrong with this country, what people spend their money on.  Glad I stopped long time ago :smileyhappy:  

Message 16 of 58 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013

Some spend it on drugs, alcohol, gambling, expensive clothes (I have a friend who spent 12oo on a jacket) and other assorted items. Some spend it on medical bills although that certainly isnt of thier choosing. Why do you care? It's their money and if they enjoy it let them be.

 

Relative to Beta I agree it's been more than long enough for the tag to have been retired. One can speculate if Home makes it to PS4 it might be beta free but that too is not something we'll know until Sony decides to share it with the community. 

Message 17 of 58 (235 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
5381 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Some spend it on drugs, alcohol, gambling, expensive clothes (I have a friend who spent 12oo on a jacket) and other assorted items. Some spend it on medical bills although that certainly isnt of thier choosing. Why do you care? It's their money and if they enjoy it let them be.

 

Relative to Beta I agree it's been more than long enough for the tag to have been retired. One can speculate if Home makes it to PS4 it might be beta free but that too is not something we'll know until Sony decides to share it with the community. 


Was your friend on stage or something?  Even if I won the lottery, I would never buy 1200$ jacket.  

Message 18 of 58 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013

I wouldn't either but people are different. 

Message 19 of 58 (223 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
3343 posts
 

Re: When is PS Home be leaving beta?

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
feel sorry for the people who are addicated to Home and spent all that money.
They are going to take their money and run with it. Just like they do with everything else. 

Feel even more sorry for the people that spent all their money, their family's money and wasted job opportunities, their health because they thought Home was special or they were special on Home.

 

As for taking our money I don't see it that way at all. Every product has a lifespan and when it's nearing the end it's not like they're running a racket. It's business as usual and closing a service that isn't profitting isn't exactly a scam.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 20 of 58 (198 Views)