Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 29 2010
By: MEJKJKJK Hekseville Citizen 380 posts

Whats the point of home?

31 replies 10 views Edited Dec 29, 2009

I dont really get it, everything good i have to buy, like none of my friends have a ps3, everyone has a 360.

but i just played it for an hour, is there something good in it?

Best song ever: Juicy~Biggie Smalls
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Re: Whats the point of home?

Dec 29, 2009
It is ment to network, and meet new people, that's is basically it. There are some mini-games in there too, but overall it's a social experiment.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Dec 29, 2009
The point is like what the OP said and it is also innovation.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
267 posts

Dec 29, 2009
I really dont know either.. I guess it might be a recluse for the socially challenged. I mean a couple minutes on it is fun, jus to see what others do but I have seen some spend hours on it. I guess we will never know..Why spend so much time on home when you can spend countless hours playin top quality ps3 games. I guess its the same reason why people still whine  about no ps3 backward compatibility and how they cannot play ancient games.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (10 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

Dec 29, 2009
Just a place to talk like a virtual chat room.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10055 posts

Dec 29, 2009

MEJKJKJK wrote:
Whats the point of home?

it doesnt have one

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
980 posts

Dec 29, 2009
wrong forum
" As much as I would like for people to communicate and use their mics it will never happen. Party chat insured that. " - as stated in a xbox forum concerning with cross game chat ruining team oriented gaming..... becarefull what you wish for .
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Dec 29, 2009

Da-GObLiN_21 wrote:
I really dont know either.. I guess it might be a recluse for the socially challenged. I mean a couple minutes on it is fun, jus to see what others do but I have seen some spend hours on it. I guess we will never know..Why spend so much time on home when you can spend countless hours playin top quality ps3 games. I guess its the same reason why people still whine  about no ps3 backward compatibility and how they cannot play ancient games.

You discount this too casually.  Started out with MGS4 but was able to play MGS1-3 due to BC and it was way worth it.  Visually way worse but great gameplay/message.  Ancient <> bad.  Remember:  Beethoven was before my time but I still like his songs...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Dec 29, 2009
Maybe its just me, But I have found a group of people on HOME who seem to have a PS3 JUST FOR HOME! I have a group of friends who I see are ONLY ON HOME, never playing MW2 or any other game just HOME. Also walk around and look at other people on HOME. They seem to have figured it all out just fine and they run around like its the Matrix in there. Xmas night was too much though with all the Guys chasing around female Avatars like a bunch of horny animals. LOL.
" PS3 CREED"
This is my PS3.There are many like it but this one is mine. My PS3 is my best friend.It is my life.I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my PS3 is useless. Without my PS3 I am useless. I must fire my dual shock true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to frag me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.I will before Kevin Butler swear this creed. My PS3 and myself are defenders of my clan. we are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it until there is no XB but peace. Amen.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5263 posts

Dec 29, 2009
Harassing females apparently.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (10 Views)
0 Likes